Should I actually rope?

Lovecraftscat

Lovecraftscat

Iron
I can't take life as an LTN with autism, I never had a single friend in my life, and in every sport I tried I sucked at and failed one class in school. I have the most subhuman genetics you can think of, the only thing that's not subhuman about me is the fact that I am 6'1.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: jué, qazw, sportsmogger and 2 others
I feel obligated to react & comment, it's just gonna hit hard if this thread went neglected cuz that means you've also failed among failures.

Idk much about you, but go MGTOW, no pussy is worth kys for.

I feel obligated to react & comment, it's just gonna hit hard if this thread went neglected cuz that means you've also failed among failures.

Idk much about you, but go MGTOW, no pussy is worth kys for.
It's not just women bro, I've been treated like a subhuman by anyone. I was abused physically and mentally in kindergarten and by teachers, and my classmates acted like I didn't exist at all

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
It's not just women bro, I've been treated like a subhuman by anyone. I was abused physically and mentally in kindergarten and by teachers, and my classmates acted like I didn't exist at all
Okay you're still better off than some kid who got molested when young.

Go make friends online. Games or whatever.

Not belittling your suffering, but indeed there's someone having it harsher than you.

Idk it's over anyways. :Comfy: