Should I actually take testosterone at 15 or is that a meme?

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Banned
I’m wondering if I should. I would want to. But I need to know if it’s affordable or safe. Or what the side affects are. And if there are any specific supplements let me know. I already take ashwaganda

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Not safe at all. You can get hurt easily.

• +1
i researched for you its safe

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, oily703, elemanzelvadre and 2 others
Ashwaganda barely does anything

• +1
It's a meme but some memes are good lol. Just accept any consequence if you do decide to go through with it. Can't be wondering about what could have been

• +1
It's a meme but some memes are good lol. Just accept any consequence if you do decide to go through with it. Can't be wondering about what could have been
Does it do more harm than good?

• +1
Don’t do testosterone at 15 you complete spastic, Your body is still developing and if you go through with this you will have to live on Trt for the rest of your life, You are 15, All you have to do is eat well, Stay active and you will be good.

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast and Costcosuperstore
Do you recommend I go gym and eat a ton and shit? Will that guarantee a high testosterone increase?

• +1
I’m wondering if I should. I would want to. But I need to know if it’s affordable or safe. Or what the side affects are. And if there are any specific supplements let me know. I already take ashwaganda
Well taking testosterone isn’t necessarily bad in teenage years but no one knows how to dose it. I think TRT for teens with low test is only like 200mg a month although I could be very false. Just don’t take a lot at all and do constant blood work (not that expensive)

Does it do more harm than good?
Depends on a lot of things: Timing, where you are in your development currently, the quality of the steroids, the dosages and compounds used, the PCT, diet, if you control side effects properly. Could cause irreversible damage, could make some permanent gainz too. It's expensive to do it properly. Your bones are more open to change the earlier you start but your facial bones are thought to be determined by the time you're 15-16 so perhaps you'd only add ogre changes.

Who knows, I wouldntve done it on purpose but I might have done it on accident :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Well taking testosterone isn’t necessarily bad in teenage years but no one knows how to dose it. I think TRT for teens with low test is only like 200mg a month although I could be very false. Just don’t take a lot at all and do constant blood work (not that expensive)
I did get blood work done. They didn’t put me on TRT however. Although I believe 469 dl is low. I may just be doomed for eternity

Yes do it and also do instant rad140 dont forget to inject some rat piss into your cheeks

Dont get test get dht if you are in puberty and dont forget to use aromasin with it and i think you need to use gh too but those things are too comlicated and you need to research it for weeks so just dont take it

Do you recommend I go gym and eat a ton and shit? Will that guarantee a high testosterone increase?
just do the basics, in little time you're gonna notice changes. testosterone comes from alot of factors, mostly genetics, but good habits are gonna ensure you reach your potential.
  • weightlifting 3-4x a week. (go hard on weights, but not alot so you don't end-up injuring and stunting growth)
  • 500-1000kcal surplus above maintance. (ensure ALL foods consumed are nutrient dense. eggs, meat, milk, fruits, etc.)
  • 10K+ steps a day or any other form of cardio. (gym itself will not burn alot of calories, also avoid being sedentary.)
  • 8+ hours of sleep every night, it MUST be quality sleep. (HGH is produced while sleeping)
  • (optional and highly recommended) vit D3 (>5,000 IU) + K2 (150-200mcg) supplements for day, melatonin at night.

extremely high risk for high reward tbh. you gotta be extra careful. long term damage to hpta is inevitable

Its a genuine meme. IK greycel telling u doesnt sound trustworthy as i dont have oldcel knowledge but itll irreperably fuck up your horomones during a genuine important part of ur life. Anyone who knows steroids shares this, and the moment you get off ur life would fall apart.

Any MorePlatesMoreDates video shoudl be able to pill u into seeing the dangers

You can naturally improve your testosteron with meat, healty food, food supplement like zinc