Should i agefraud ?

YamiYugi

YamiYugi

Iron
What's your opinion on agefrauding ?
I will start at a new university next year and by that time i will be 26-27.I look way younger than i am. At my 25 people usually guess i am 18_21. Do i have better chances with 18-20 year old stacies by telling them my real age or should i agefraud as younger in the 18-22 range ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19066
I will start at a new university next year and by that time i will be 26-27.I look way younger than i am. At my 25 people usually guess i am 18_21. Do i have better chances with 18-20 year old stacies by telling them my real age or should i agefraud as younger in the 18-22 range ?
I would just never mention it, if people assume you look younger surely they would never ask about your age?

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxmax and Deleted member 21863
Just say you're 21/22

Just say you are 18 when you are 88 theory

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxmax
Age fraud. The me to bs has created this stupid idea that its somehow creepy for older men to pursue younger foids as it has been done for centuries. Lie, and don't tell the truth to avoid some me to. If they call you out on it then its different, esp if you don't look the part. But since you do, you solved the problem.

You can then fraud as 18 to get JB. I remember in high school sophomore years these foid classmates would openly talk about their college boy friends. I felt so jealous. Well now your that college boyfriend for these roasties. And the high school slayers tended to be athletic older looking seniors who looked like they were 20-22 by the time they were 18 due to high t levels. They also were benching like 2 plates, ands squatting 3 plates ( 45 lbs /20.5 kg ) .

Age fraud. The me to bs has created this stupid idea that its somehow creepy for older men to pursue younger foids as it has been done for centuries. Lie, and don't tell the truth to avoid some me to. If they call you out on it then its different, esp if you don't look the part. But since you do, you solved the problem.

You can then fraud as 18 to get JB. I remember in high school sophomore years these foid classmates would openly talk about their college boy friends. I felt so jealous. Well now your that college boyfriend for these roasties. And the high school slayers tended to be athletic older looking seniors who looked like they were 20-22 by the time they were 18 due to high t levels. They also were benching like 2 plates, ands squatting 3 plates ( 45 lbs /20.5 kg ) .
The not mentioning my real age part goes without saying but my problem is if that if i meet an old acquaintance or whatever situation that implies that i am older and they ask me how old are you directly, should i still agefraud or tell them i am 26 and so on ?

Agefrauding when you look the part and especially in situations like on vacation or working somewhere a few months seasonally is ideal but in your usual environment there are old friends etc that imply your precious experiences therefore age and if you are found out i don't know but it will probably backfire hard 😅