Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Gynocel
will it reaolve it permanantly ?
If i mix dht powder with olive oil and apply on chest directly

I need to know how many grams dht powder to dissolve in how many ml or oliveoil

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
DHT is legit for gyno, I had some mild pubertal gyno which 20% DHT gel took care of in my mid 20’s. Tried Nolva and Letro before this and didn’t have any luck with those.

Not sure if it would work in olive oil though lol

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
DHT is legit for gyno, I had some mild pubertal gyno which 20% DHT gel took care of in my mid 20’s. Tried Nolva and Letro before this and didn’t have any luck with those.

Not sure if it would work in olive oil though lol
did u had glandular gyno ?

There hasn’t been somebody in history to reverse gyno naturally with a gel bc once the fat forms around the chest in males it’s permanent,keep coping your hormones are messed up

• +1
There hasn’t been somebody in history to reverse gyno naturally with a gel bc once the fat forms around the chest in males it’s permanent,keep coping your hormones are messed up
Thats not just gel its dht gel

Thats not just gel its dht gel
“Dht gel 💀💀” I can’t tell if you’re being serious and you think it will get absorbed through the skin and somehow melt away the hard fat you have under your nipples? Show me one person who did that and reduced gyno

“Dht gel 💀💀” I can’t tell if you’re being serious and you think it will get absorbed through the skin and somehow melt away the hard fat you have under your nipples? Show me one person who did that and reduced gyno
gyno is not fat its glandular growth everyone has breast gland but due to some hormonal issue the gland increase in size so the solution is to shrink the gland or remove it

will it reaolve it permanantly ?
If i mix dht powder with olive oil and apply on chest directly

I need to know how many grams dht powder to dissolve in how many ml or oliveoil
nigga please are u serious

• +1
gyno is not fat its glandular growth everyone has breast gland but due to some hormonal issue the gland increase in size so the solution is to shrink the gland or remove it
Yes that’s why you need surgery for it,no other way

• +1