Should I approach the next girl that gives me obvious IOI?

owlofathena

owlofathena

Barabbas
Never had a girlfriend yet turning 21 and now I actually want one. Wasn't interested at school. I had this girl who was staring at me for like 10 seconds or more with a smile while I was out shopping she was looking at me from a far but I didn't do anything about it. She was my type as well so should I do it for the next time?

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Bump

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 9380
I'd rather do that if you've been friends with her for a long time, idk how it's called exactly, I think something like exposure theory (could be wrong), basically after some time she starts to care less and less about your failos
I've realized that with some female friends of mine, after some time the iois start becoming more and more recognizable

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
I'd rather do that if you've been friends with her for a long time, idk how it's called exactly, I think something like exposure theory (could be wrong), basically after some time she starts to care less and less about your failos
I've realized that with some female friends of mine, after some time the iois start becoming more and more recognizable
But I wouldn't be cold approaching technically because she has given me that sign so my chances are really good

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Darkstrand