Should I ask a girl to e date me

Iblameelijah

Iblameelijah

Bronze
I’ve decided that I need to ask out at least 10 more girls before I rope or one says yes (in my dreams Jfl) but there is one girl I like (don’t assume who it is) i hate liking girls. Why couldn’t I be chad or at least aromantic and asexual. Should i bother asking? Idk bruh. Women tolerate me as friends sometimes. But they never wanna talk to me. They never text me first. They just put up with me. Half ways through writing this I don’t even wanna try 10 more times I just wanna rope nigga ahhhhhh:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Was gona post the video of the fat guy freaking out but I lost the link

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and heyheyheybro22
I’ve decided that I need to ask out at least 10 more girls before I rope or one says yes (in my dreams Jfl) but there is one girl I like (don’t assume who it is) i hate liking girls. Why couldn’t I be chad or at least aromantic and asexual. Should i bother asking? Idk bruh. Women tolerate me as friends sometimes. But they never wanna talk to me. They never text me first. They just put up with me. Half ways through writing this I don’t even wanna try 10 more times I just wanna rope nigga ahhhhhh:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, lowiqNormie, heyheyheybro22 and 2 others
Yes Jamal

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Iblameelijah
I could throw a Twinkie off a cliff and that fat retard would jump after it along with your monkey ass.
why u getting mad bro

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
why u getting mad bro

• JFL
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta