• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
So I haven't talked to this girl for over 6 months now ever since she cut me off because "she couldn't overcome her ex".Mind you she cut me off at her birthday so there is a chance they got back together around that time or perhaps not, I don't know. I was thinking lately I could just text her for a quick fuck because she was an LGBTQ freak and did some nasty stuff together but at the same time I feel like I'm gonna lose my self respect for what she did to me.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Chadeep, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
It depends on your situation, if you're struggling, give it a try

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Nick.Harte
“ Darling, Let’s fuck.” It can’t be that hard, right ?

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
“ Darling, Let’s fuck.” It can’t be that hard, right ?
I genuinely don't give a fuck now it's been months but there's only a little bit of ego inside me that she cut me off suddenly that's all but we never fought or broke it in bad terms I just said "okay cool" when she said that and she said "thanks for understanding"

• +1
Lmao should I straight up text her that?
I’m not kidding. It shows that you’re nt and confident with yourself. She will think you have experience with other girls and you’re not loser for speaking like that. Don’t act like a shy bitch. Just say this and tell me what she says

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Tylermax
I’m not kidding. It shows that you’re nt and confident with yourself. She will think you have experience with other girls and you’re not loser for speaking like that. Don’t act like a shy bitch. Just say this and tell me what she says
What if she tells me "sorry I got back with my ex"

• +1
So I haven't talked to this girl for over 6 months now ever since she cut me off because "she couldn't overcome her ex".Mind you she cut me off at her birthday so there is a chance they got back together around that time or perhaps not, I don't know. I was thinking lately I could just text her for a quick fuck because she was an LGBTQ freak and did some nasty stuff together but at the same time I feel like I'm gonna lose my self respect for what she did to me.
She obviously didnt like u

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Tylermax