• YES

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
DonaldJTrump

DonaldJTrump

Iron
My mom regularly gets fillers done and has many connections. Should I ask for her help so I can get someone to inject me with fillers for (probably) WAY cheaper, advice, etc? I'm an 18-year-old college student so money is an issue for me, plus this would be quick and instant ascension. Of course I could do it without her though but this could potentially be much riskier (If I self-inject or go to a shitty place), way more expensive (Potentially), and could maybe even look not as good. The only downside is that for the rest of my life my entire family will know that I am a BDD fag :lul:

BTW don't tell me some BS like "Don't get fillers!!!" just say yes or no, answer the damn question please!

talk to her about fillers in general and then bring up getting fillers in the same conversation

• +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump
My mom regularly gets fillers done and has many connections. Should I ask for her help so I can get someone to inject me with fillers for (probably) WAY cheaper, advice, etc? I'm an 18-year-old college student so money is an issue for me, plus this would be quick and instant ascension. Of course I could do it without her though but this could potentially be much riskier (If I self-inject or go to a shitty place), way more expensive (Potentially), and could maybe even look not as good. The only downside is that for the rest of my life my entire family will know that I am a BDD fag :lul:

BTW don't tell me some BS like "Don't get fillers!!!" just say yes or no, answer the damn question please!
why dont you inject them yourself?