Should I ask this big ass stacy curry from my gym to crush my skull? (Pic)

Is it worth a go?

• Total voters
flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
She lives not far from mine but occasionally she goes to the same gym as me. I see her 4 days a week but she only comes the same time ad me on Thursdays and Fridays. But today she is there

I want her to even crush my ribs with her thighs while she’s wearing one of these booty shorts. I was gonna take my shirt off at the gym so she could crush my skinny abs but I was too scared lol

A random pic I got from one of her ig:

IMG 1997

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lyxguxx, diditeverbegin, TechnoBoss and 28 others
Literally tree trunks

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, ihearvoices and 1 other person
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @klip11 @Mewton @iblamechico @Corleone

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
I want her to even crush my ribs with her thighs while she’s wearing one of these booty shorts. I was gonna take my shirt off at the gym so she could crush my skinny abs but I was too scared lol
Niga wants to get curried

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Bomber517, Chadeep and 7 others
i mean curves r curves ig:incel:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and flippasav
i mean curves r curves ig:incel:
Her pussy must be acidic asf. I want this bitch to ride ontop of me raw in a cowgirl position while I’m naked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Corleone, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Her pussy must be acidic asf. I want this bitch to ride ontop of me raw in a cowgirl position while I’m naked
if ur dick s big go for it

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, hardRscreamer and isis_Bleach
I am sub 7 inches (6.3 x 4.5) she probably would just rub it instead of insert it. Brutal
she rubs it to see how bbig it is. at least u got rubbed tho

• +1
she rubs it to see how bbig it is. at least u got rubbed tho
Fr, I bet most incels wouldn’t even mind their dick just touching pussy instead of fucking it’s enough dopamine as a first time sex haver tbh

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and isis_Bleach
I would raw dog the absolute shit out of her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Costcosuperstore, Ryldoo IS COPING and 1 other person
“First time sex haver” 😭😭😭😭
Fr, I bet most incels wouldn’t even mind their dick just touching pussy instead of fucking it’s enough dopamine as a first time sex haver tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • +1
I meant (6.1 x 4.5), prolly still over

Last edited:
  • +1
She lives not far from mine but occasionally she goes to the same gym as me. I see her 4 days a week but she only comes the same time ad me on Thursdays and Fridays. But today she is there

View attachment 3170305
gipsy or indian
can't decide

• +1

View attachment 3170305
Yes

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Costcosuperstore and flippasav
Pm me her IG please

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: asia and Costcosuperstore

View attachment 3170305
Hottest curry woman I‘ve ever seen. pump your lassi into her.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and vernier
  • JFL
Indian, shed use your face as a public street in Dheli

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and hardRscreamer
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, flippasav and ihearvoices
Most foids think that’s not enough
5 x 4.5 :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

FUCKING OVER

IT DIDN'T EVEN START

NO REASON TO IMPROVE FUCK MY LIFE FUCK THE JEWS ITS ALL BECAUSE OF JEWS AND FUCK MY PARENTS TOO

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, Costcosuperstore, iblamechico and 3 others
Wtf first seeing a pajeeta with a body like this

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Costcosuperstore, ihearvoices and 1 other person

View attachment 3170305
Where is the stacy?

• +1
Wtf first seeing a pajeeta with a body like this
Real
They all have big bellies and small legs she is a rare breed

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Costcosuperstore
You need to be institutionalized my nigga. stop editing girls pics making their butts bigger and posting them here like you know them. Legit mental illness.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, klip11, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
You need to be institutionalized my nigga. stop editing girls pics making their butts bigger and posting them here like you know them. Legit mental illness.
Are u ok??

I didn’t even do anything to the pic
What I did was “save to camera roll” that’s it…

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and iblamechico
Crazyy

• +1
Seek help, hipposexual

• +1
Seek help, hipposexual
She has visible abs u dumb?
Your just tryna go against nature women theoretically are supposed to have that much weight in their lower body

• +1
@Gengar would love this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and Costcosuperstore
@flippasav Not trying to be disrespectful saar...

But nice

:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattocel, ihearvoices, Gengar and 5 others
How is this supposed to be funny?
Cus no one says that💀 just say virgin, if anything it makes YOU sound like a virgin when you say that

• +1
Disgusting face

she would destroy your masculine hunter 100% sigma alpha lion king warrior skull
don't take this risk , you might regret it later

Imagine how stinky her ass is during summer especially all that sweat will make her ass smell so bad

• +1
Reactions: kyrre and flippasav
Imagine how stinky her ass is during summer especially all that sweat will make her ass smell so bad
I want my dick to be drenched in liquid ass in the 45 degree heat while we’re both naked. I won’t fuck her ass but she can give me an assjob while I’m laid down

Inhale her tbh

View attachment 3170305
Curry/10, but the crushing might feel good idk

View attachment 3170305
jesus her face is disgusting the male version of her would seriously use .is. Imagine she didn't have a body like that. She will forever be pump and dumped