Should I ask this bitch out?

B

Barbarossa_

If you ain’t cheating you ain’t trying
So I usually go to this pharmacy and the bitch who works there actually treats me like a human and asked me about my life a couple of times and keeps eye contact while talking to me.

So yesterday I asked about a collagen supplement and she was like “We don’t have any but I can get it to you. Here write your number here and I will call you when we get it”

At that point my adrenaline was up and I felt really high T cuz I was just done sparring and felt “cuckfedient” and relaxed so I replayed smoothly with “damn ask me for dinner first” she LOLed HARD.

Now the problem is this “iOi” BS always happened in my life cuz I’m gym maxxed and skin maxxed but when I ask them out I get rejected.

Even one time in the post office the new girl they hired kept giving me iois like smiling when I’m talking and fixing her clothes and shit and even one time she asked me “are you a personal trainer?” Out of nowhere. Cuz I was just there to get my package and leave but she wanted to chit chat.

Now I’m a pretty logical dude (I think) so my mind is telling me “For years you have been rejected what makes you think it’s gonna work now!!!” And at the same time there is the PUA Bullshit that says you have nothing to lose.
I mean if I got rejected it would be the rope fuel for 2020 to sip on all year

But idk what do you guys think?
The bitch is about a 4 to 5 so definitely not a Stacy

readn't

but sure mate

only if u r psl 6

otherwise expect brutal rejection

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
Next time you see her pop a blatant boner and see how she responds

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_
Next time you see her pop a blatant boner and see how she responds
Only if it was your mom! :cool:

but can someone be serious cuz I gave up on bitches a couple of years ago but idk