Should I attend a dating event ?

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (Soul of a Curry) 🏴‍☠️
As any incel here I know getting laid or a gf is as easy as learning how to grow wings and fly. It’s essentially an dream one that maybe comes true once every 5 years.

Anyways what would you lot say I should do should I turn up to it with 2 of my other buddies? Yes I’m aware it’s a looksmarathon I am not ugly fortunately my inceldom isn’t Due to looks but brain 🧠. So maybe other mental cells will be there? My buddies are normies though so I’m a bit worried because how will I get girls when I have to compete with normies

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Getting laid is easy, just have to lower your standards

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: GigaRetard
Ok don’t fuck bitches then loser
Kill yourself I have slayed badder bitches than you faggot

In fact duck you get cancer your throat slit and raped enter my ignore fsggot

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Kill yourself I have slayed badder bitches than you faggot
Uh huh. Then proceeds to mention one of the lowest of the low social outings to get girls JFL. Unless ur 40 just club nigger

• +1
Reactions: GigaRetard
I mean why not ? Nothing bad will happen either way

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84056
You should be able to pull Beckies
Who said I don’t? My brain and anxiety ruins me getting laid with them. Hell I even pull stadylites myself but I can’t get any as a GF or lay because I’m aspie and anxiety ridden so it’s over :feelsohgod:

MUH looks looks lookkssss niggers here don’t have any clue how debilitating non NT is

Who said I don’t? My brain and anxiety ruins me getting laid with them. Hell I even pull stadylites myself but I can’t get any as a GF or lay because I’m aspie and anxiety ridden so it’s over :feelsohgod:

MUH looks looks lookkssss niggers here don’t have any clue how debilitating non NT is
Anxiety is magnification of the future. You need to be humble and grounded.

Anxiety is magnification of the future. You need to be humble and grounded.
I do it on everything it’s brutal :fuk: truly a curse alongside autism adhd

Idiots wonder why I consider the rope almost daily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84056
I do it on everything it’s brutal :fuk: truly a curse alongside autism adhd

Idiots wonder why I consider the rope almost daily
I have the opposite problem, depression which is magnification of the past. Sometimes I do get anxious though.

I have the opposite problem, depression which is magnification of the past. Sometimes I do get anxious though.
All those symptoms have led to me being depressed I can’t even enjoy this holiday I am on now without one single fuck up remningknf me of all my failures and making me wanna rope and then become shut in. Absolutely over

NO YOU UTTER FAGGOT GO JOIN A MONASTERY AND STOP FUCKING DISSAPOINTING JESUS FUCKING GODDAMNIT YOU FUCKING SHITNIGGER

All those symptoms have led to me being depressed I can’t even enjoy this holiday I am on now without one single fuck up remningknf me of all my failures and making me wanna rope and then become shut in. Absolutely over
You should go to a psychiatrist