Should i be my real self everywhere or change attitude depending on context

MansNotHot

MansNotHot

Kratos cucks everyone, including you
I am used to suppress my true self since i was a kid (like every normal one obv) and to fake that i'm a kind kid and so on you know the thing.
This plays tricks with my head now that i'm 17, i manipulate environments and people to get to my goals because most of the time i'm not genuine.
Snould i slowly begin to be myself everywhere?
We only live once in this shithole and as subhumans everything is utter shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, BrettyBoy, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
no attitude for your face

• JFL
Reactions: MansNotHot

• Hmm...
Just. Be nt

• +1
Your true self constantly changes you’ll always have set fire personality traits but the rest will change continually as you go about life

only be open with people you trust or have judged tobe worthwhile the rest of the people don’t deserve your honesty and true self

• +1
Your true self constantly changes you’ll always have set fire personality traits but the rest will change continually as you go about life

only be open with people you trust or have judged tobe worthwhile the rest of the people don’t deserve your honesty and true self
High iq and based

I am used to suppress my true self since i was a kid (like every normal one obv) and to fake that i'm a kind kid and so on you know the thing.
This plays tricks with my head now that i'm 17, i manipulate environments and people to get to my goals because most of the time i'm not genuine.
Snould i slowly begin to be myself everywhere?
We only live once in this shithole and as subhumans everything is utter shit.
If u getting ur goals then keep it that way.

There are circumnstances or people that can allow u be yourself, irrelevant people don't need to know about you jfl

• +1