Should I become electrician

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
I used to be attracted towards the office drone life but with how I wasted my time up until now Idk. I’m just going to feel like I’m slowly degrading… At least with something like electrician job I get to validate my ego by doing something useful with my hands.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Danish_Retard, Recessed Life and 1 other person
Just do something I guess

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Interested
Tbf being an electrician is the best trade job, if you are bad at academy and cant become a white collar excel guy, its a good thing.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Learn to code, now

Welder mogs and the best paying

• +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
electrician is easiest trade still taken seriously cause u can kys if you fuck up, im not licensed and have done jobs at $150hr, low for an electrician doing freelance.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Recessed Life
I used to be attracted towards the office drone life but with how I wasted my time up until now Idk. I’m just going to feel like I’m slowly degrading… At least with something like electrician job I get to validate my ego by doing something useful with my hands.
if the $ is good and you enjoy the gig

If you are used to being called a fag and racial slurs daily, sure why not

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life
yes it's a good job
the only issue is other trades see you as a faggot and don't have much respect for you

Only trade that requires a bit of intelligence, and only one with consequences if you fuck up (you die), so if you can't handle either of those choose somethinge else.

If you're higher IQ you could so something like electrical engineering, where you'll still see real life creations such as robots and shit

• +1
Reactions: PaulieGualtieri and Pikabro
Only trade that requires a bit of intelligence, and only one with consequences if you fuck up (you die), so if you can't handle either of those choose somethinge else.

If you're higher IQ you could so something like electrical engineering, where you'll still see real life creations such as robots and shit
Linemen make a lot, high risk high reward. Oil rig workers and miners too. Also underwater wielding but that takes a lot of years training.