As a girl i will post on some subreddit and ask them to pay btc

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: toji., Goth and Clqs
For gyno surgery?

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
It might work you should give it a try. Redditors are pretty dumb but even they might want some kind of proof you're a woman. Maybe you shouldn't beg directly for it and instead just post in BTC/altcoin subreddits and ask them how you can get into trading coins as a hobby to pay for college or something. Be sure to mention the fact that you're a girl and you aren't the most "technologically inclined" person ever. Some white knight redditor will probably send you some coins to get you started.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Goth and Willmogulater
It might work you should give it a try. Redditors are pretty dumb but even they might want some kind of proof you're a woman. Maybe you shouldn't beg directly for it and instead just post in BTC/altcoin subreddits and ask them how you can get into trading coins as a hobby to pay for college or something. Be sure to mention the fact that you're a girl and you aren't the most "technologically inclined" person ever. Some white knight redditor will probably send you some coins to get you started.
R u a girl🤤

• Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Nice i will try this thanks

• +1
R u a girl🤤
60483.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater and Goth
"She" I know that isn't a she.
It’s a biological female who turned ftm. in that photo she’s a women with no other hormones.

U can literally tell it’s a girl idk what everyone’s on abt

• JFL
It’s a biological female who turned ftm. in that photo she’s a women with no other hormones.

U can literally tell it’s a girl idk what everyone’s on abt
thats a man

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Goth