Should I blackpill a mouthbreather on mewing?

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
This Indian at school is decently gl but he mouthbreathes and has recessed jaw so should I blackpill him? He has legit potential

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I don’t see how an indian with recessed jaws could be gl… I guess good height, zygos and eye area? Anyway blackpill him asap

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
There's this girl in my class who fucking mouth breathes 24/7. Every time I look at her, her mouth is wide open. Her lower jaw is recessed and her lips literally look like pic related.

Every time I look at her, I scream inside. I wish it was acceptable for me to tell her that she needs a mandible osteotomy but sadly it isn't.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
normies can’t mew properly anyways

I don’t see how an indian with recessed jaws could be gl… I guess good height, zygos and eye area? Anyway blackpill him asap

There's this girl in my class who fucking mouth breathes 24/7. Every time I look at her, her mouth is wide open. Her lower jaw is recessed and her lips literally look like pic related.

View attachment 143227

Every time I look at her, I scream inside. I wish it was acceptable for me to tell her that she needs a mandible osteotomy but sadly it isn't.
I think Im going to tell him to stop mouthbreathing because it makes you more prone to knockouts in fights or some shit. Least aspie way I can think of telling him

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
mewing only prevents downward growth, it won't upswing your mandible if you're already to far gone. Forget it, 70% of people mouth breathe.

Yes do it save his last bit of looks before he gets even more deformed