Should i blast tren?

galvin8101

galvin8101

Ascend before 18 or rope
Im currently 15 years old. Before you say “it can stunt growth” i havent grown any cm in like 1 year so its ovER. I wanna testosteronemaxx and gymcel now, thoughts? I found trenbolone in a site called osgear

Is tren a looksmin? It can increase bone mass (small results) and testosterone so im pretty sure its gonna ascend me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and halloweed
Solution
MagaPutinism
listen buddy i say this becouse you sound serious and i don't want you to make the same mistake as many other did.

You want to blast tren to built muscle i assume, I don't know your exact situation or your struggles but think before you do that
You don't know the potential side effects your life could be ruined forever
you are young you could build muscle naturally and trust me there are heckin jacked natural dudes even ones without amazing genetics you have no idea
don't you think that you will have better and smarter ideas about life when you will be older
why should you take it at the moment
even if you do take it if you don't do it optimally you will not build as much muscle as you could
i made extremely bad decisions in life which...
duh, if u havent grown why not, idk about tren, test is fine though

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
listen buddy i say this becouse you sound serious and i don't want you to make the same mistake as many other did.

You want to blast tren to built muscle i assume, I don't know your exact situation or your struggles but think before you do that
you are young you could build muscle naturally and trust me there are heckin jacked natural dudes even ones without amazing genetics you have no idea
don't you think that you will have better and smarter ideas about life when you will be older
even if you do take it if you don't do it optimally you will not build as much muscle as you could
i made extremely bad decisions in life which got overturned by hardwork
tren is a drug that was gave to horses it was that powerfull
please think deeper before you do and if not talk to somebody older with prespective even a jacked dude who could help you
please don't make this decision, with 1.5 and a half years of good work you could make awesome progress that would make you proud and you will still be below the age of 17
you want a long healthy life with a future family which will be taken away from you if you take tren
i care becouse i was on this forum at the age of 16 and i got wrong ideas in my head and i can't see the same damage happen to other people

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, K2VITAMIN, ryuken and 3 others
Solution
Did you take test or do you know any looks benefits with no placebo effects?
nah i dont even really have any discreet way to deliver it but test will be fine and if u will blast just go for a higher dose like 500 since there is no minimised health benefit by blasting lower, tren is just not it at 15 too

i made extremely bad decisions in life which got overturned by hardwork
tren is a drug that was gave to horses it was that powerfull
please think deeper before you do and if not talk to somebody older with prespective even a jacked dude who could help you
please don't make this decision, with 1.5 and a half years of good work you could make awesome progress that would make you proud and you will still be below the age of 17
you want a long healthy life with a future family which will be taken away from you if you take tren
i care becouse i was on this forum at the age of 16 and i got wrong ideas in my head and i can't see the same damage happen to other people
Readfuel thread
Thanks for real advice maybe youre right but what do you think about testosterone injections?

Readfuel thread
Thanks for real advice maybe youre right but what do you think about testosterone injections?
i am glad i helped, you are in the age when the body makes the most testosterone naturally that's prime for growth 30 yo men are jealous of your levels

i absoultly don't see a reason why you wouldn't build muscle,

there is alot of contradictory information online you might not know what to follow,
it's a complex science, for example: there is no universally best way to train, begginers and advanced should train differently and so people with different goals
even if you do half things right you will make progress as long as you listen to your body
if you really want to understand there are books about fitness (running, nutrition, weights, psiology, muscle anatomy, kensiology, the science of different sports) it might even interest you

you are at the age with the best natural testosterone levels remember that

• +1
Reactions: K2VITAMIN, halloweed and galvin8101
Readfuel thread
can you explain your thought pattern on why you thought about injecting? (i might respond later nothing personal)

• +1
Reactions: galvin8101
can you explain your thought pattern on why you thought about injecting? (i might respond later nothing personal)
Its for looksmaxxing
I want to improve my looks and physique with the help of testosterone
I am struggling to ascend because i am LTN and maybe testosterone can maximise my puberty
Also ive gained like 20kgs after 1 year of training but i have like 18-20 percent bodyfat which makes it look unaesthetic and testosterone could also make me look leaner with high muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Im currently 15 years old. Before you say “it can stunt growth” i havent grown any cm in like 1 year so its ovER. I wanna testosteronemaxx and gymcel now, thoughts? I found trenbolone in a site called osgear

Is tren a looksmin? It can increase bone mass (small results) and testosterone so im pretty sure its gonna ascend me
Kinna stupid shit is that?

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Its for looksmaxxing
I want to improve my looks and physique with the help of testosterone
I am struggling to ascend because i am LTN and maybe testosterone can maximise my puberty
Also ive gained like 20kgs after 1 year of training but i have like 18-20 percent bodyfat which makes it look unaesthetic and testosterone could also make me look leaner with high muscle mass
first of all you have amazing genetics
second no it won't do you even understand what is puberty
how is your natural growing phase which has alot of factors work if you change something so major dramatically
don't you think it will hurt your systems? i don't even know what it can do
third .org ratings don't matter and this is why:
they are based on dimorphism and certain facial traits which 15 year olds obviously won't have
i got rated here SUBHUMAN when i was younger and now they give me high mtn or whatever that means just becouse i got older
15 year olds aren't supposed to have these facial traits of male models
the forum is a bunch of bullshit with everybody making theories without a claim and saying stuff without thinking of the consequences
if you are healthy and you grow well with happines and low stress and cortisol you will be a good looking aduilt no doubt on that, my facial change was at 18 and you are much younger so it's possible
don't let their defeatism control you it ruins lives
Screenshot 2024 09 22 152417
me 10 months ago
WIN 20240825 21 43 00 Pro
me now

this place is extremely dark and get people wrong ideas about the world, while it has some truth the blackpill is well overexaggerated
please don't obsess over facial features which are perfectly normal becouse strangers on the internet want you to

it's difficult to be unblackpilled but just see the world more under normal lenses it is indeed a beutifull world

• +1
Reactions: galvin8101
first of all you have amazing genetics
second no it won't do you even understand what is puberty
how is your natural growing phase which has alot of factors work if you change something so major dramatically
don't you think it will hurt your systems? i don't even know what it can do
third .org ratings don't matter and this is why:
they are based on dimorphism and certain facial traits which 15 year olds obviously won't have
i got rated here SUBHUMAN when i was younger and now they give me high mtn or whatever that means just becouse i got older
15 year olds aren't supposed to have these facial traits of male models
the forum is a bunch of bullshit with everybody making theories without a claim and saying stuff without thinking of the consequences
if you are healthy and you grow well with happines and low stress and cortisol you will be a good looking aduilt no doubt on that, my facial change was at 18 and you are much younger so it's possible
don't let their defeatism control you it ruins lives
View attachment 3190971me 10 months agoView attachment 3190977me now

this place is extremely dark and get people wrong ideas about the world, while it has some truth the blackpill is well overexaggerated
please don't obsess over facial features which are perfectly normal becouse strangers on the internet want you to

it's difficult to be unblackpilled but just see the world more under normal lenses it is indeed a beutifull world
I wont be unblackpilled since i believe looks is an important factor of attraction but ive entered a stage of accepting it and handling it
Also thanks for warning me i know this place has alot of unrealistic ideas like bonesmashing and it has some people that want to pressure their defeatism on others.
I also hope that my face changes through the years like you thats why im trying to maximise my testosterone and DHT

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism

get off the internet stupid faggot

Dude you are 15 years old chill the fuck out with roids before you develop fully in natural way.

People twice your age can barely handle side-effects don't do this and don't think of it at all, at least not anytime soon

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
I wont be unblackpilled since i believe looks is an important factor of attraction but ive entered a stage of accepting it and handling it
Also thanks for warning me i know this place has alot of unrealistic ideas like bonesmashing and it has some people that want to pressure their defeatism on others.
I also hope that my face changes through the years like you thats why im trying to maximise my testosterone and DHT
i am happy you understand and are willing to change and try different things, it's not obvious alot of people stay a certain way forever.
and again you say you are LTN, the looksmaxxing rating system is based on mature adults with fully developed faces so it isn't relevant to you, no 15 year old is chadlite, If you want high testosterone do be physically active and health with low cortisol (stress) i'm impressed with the progress you made, 20 kilos within a year is something to be proud of, Gym is not necceserily the way it might be swimming or fighting or running but do what you like, If you want to be the best the best way is to read about this stuff in books, I'm pretty sure there are muscle anatomy books in english which explains the muscles and how each are trained, that's something to start with, science sounds stupid but it's real

• +1
Reactions: galvin8101 and ryuken