Should I bleach my genes or marry a Somali woman?

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
I feel like Somali + White mixes don't even look mulatto, they look "off". My cousin is half Somali half Polish and he basically looks like a Jewish guy with a brown afro and a few shades darker than normal, basically this but slightly darker and lower PSL ofc:
04.-jewfro-crop.jpg

I don't want my kids to look like weird mutts, but at the same time 99% of Somali foids are subhuman looking ngl. I feel like I'm the result of insane genetic recombination and this is the top 1% reality. 99% chance I would've ended up 5'7 and LTN considering my parents genes.

Last edited:
Do it but he will end up on this forum and my future kid that ends up on here will bully him.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: OrkRetardStrength, currylightskin, Looks234 and 5 others
somali are subhuman, get a white girl then ask @the BULL for sperm donation

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
ur lookin fine

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
he doesnt want his kid to be born subhuman id rather @Zer0/∞ donate me sperm for a baby

• JFL
Reactions: GamerCel
can you get an arab woman btw? or curry? i wanna see a somali/curry child

• +1
Somali plus white would just look Levantine or lower Egyptian

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and PrinceLuenLeoncur
if it ain't cadaan it ain't macaan

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, never_lucky, fauxfox and 1 other person
I feel like Somali + White mixes don't even look mulatto, they look "off". My cousin is half Somali half Polish and he basically looks like a Jewish guy with a brown afro and a few shades darker than normal, basically this but slightly darker and lower PSL ofc:
04.-jewfro-crop.jpg

I don't want my kids to look like weird mutts, but at the same time 99% of Somali foids are subhuman looking ngl. I feel like I'm the result of insane genetic recombination and this is the top 1% reality. 99% chance I would've ended up 5'7 and LTN considering my parents genes.
I know a few mullato Somalis who look fully mullato they jsut have straighte noses

Though others end up looking Indian

• +1
Yeah that what’s I’m saying cos I have seen many mulalto Somalis most either look normal mullato or end up looking like nigger Arabs (Egyptians)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
nigga is @Spiral ’s alt

Yeah that what’s I’m saying cos I have seen many mulalto Somalis most either look normal mullato or end up looking like nigger Arabs (Egyptians)
I saw a Somali British guy that looked Levantine

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Do it but he will end up on this forum and my future kid that ends up on here will bully him.
False. He will be 6'3 bc my wife will be tall and he will inherit my 22" natty bideltoid
If you look at old photos of Somalis before they started eating Western diets they looked insanely aesthetic and very different from modern Somalis
Came out surprisingly well ngl, weird that I can't see any Somali features in her though. If I saw her IRL I'd just assume she's 1/4 African American.
can you get an arab woman btw? or curry? i wanna see a somali/curry child
Arab women are fine I guess but I would never doom my children to curry/asian genes ngl. Only exception for Asian is central/north asians since they're actually heightmoggers with good buolds
I think they'd look North African like modern day Moroccans
I know a few mullato Somalis who look fully mullato they jsut have straighte noses

Though others end up looking Indian
Looking Indian is legit worst possible outcome for this mix, anything but that

False. He will be 6'3 bc my wife will be tall and he will inherit my 22" natty bideltoid

If you look at old photos of Somalis before they started eating Western diets they looked insanely aesthetic and very different from modern Somalis

Came out surprisingly well ngl, weird that I can't see any Somali features in her though. If I saw her IRL I'd just assume she's 1/4 African American.

Arab women are fine I guess but I would never doom my children to curry/asian genes ngl. Only exception for Asian is central/north asians since they're actually heightmoggers with good buolds

I think they'd look North African like modern day Moroccans

Looking Indian is legit worst possible outcome for this mix, anything but that
They’d look more white than most Moroccans

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and fauxfox
Somalis have weak asf genes, but I saw a half Jamaican Somali and the kid loooked more Somali. So maybe it’s only strong when bred with other BBCs

I knew a girl in highschool who was half Somali half German and she was 6'4 with insane lower third and started for teh women's basketball team at my school. Oddly I feel like Somali + white mixes usually have brown hair unlike white + asian, etc. Most of the mixed Somalis I see IRL have brown hair not black
Somalis have weak asf genes, but I saw a half Jamaican Somali and the kid loooked more Somali. So maybe it’s only strong when bred with other BBCs
Yeah I know a dude who's half Somali half East Asian (Maybe Viet?) and he looked fully viet except he was 6'3 and lanky. Asian genes are the strongest, stronger than African genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Get a Filipino so your kids still look like you and so they can go nba
FE6087FB 7B4D 432C B447 857902869408

You can't get a girl to begin with and you're thinking about marriage :ROFLMAO: