Should I bonesmash at 15 or nah ??

C

Copium_inhaler

Iron
sub5 at 15 with negative canthal tilt and zero chin projection plus no under eye support . Should I try bonesmashing my chin and orbitals or should I js wait till puberty so that it doesn’t fuck my face up??

• JFL
Reactions: dark.max, leideus and say∅
Yeah bhai :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Copium_inhaler, HighTierSubhuman and say∅
are u mentally retarted? imagine beliving in boneshaming in 2024

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: iblamehamza, slavicpsycho and Copium_inhaler
yes do it with a sledgehammer not optional

• +1
Reactions: Copium_inhaler, leideus and ey88
never consider copesmashing :lul:, if u still have hope just get surgeries after puberty

• +1
Reactions: Copium_inhaler
ive heard doing it with a pickaxe so you hit all your nerves really helps in expanding your bones :love:(y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg and Copium_inhaler
sub5 at 15 with negative canthal tilt and zero chin projection plus no under eye support . Should I try bonesmashing my chin and orbitals or should I js wait till puberty so that it doesn’t fuck my face up??
Just focus on Test

• +1
Just focus on Test

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MA_ascender, Copium_inhaler and Boyoshutup
Bonesmash your frontal bone as hard as you can

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copium_inhaler, iblamehamza, ItsOverLawg and 1 other person
Your face will look extremely uncanny and you'll probably damage a brain nerve or two

Reason you look like that is because mouthbreathing and not mewing

• +1
bonesmashing barely works :lul::lul: imagine breaking your chin to get some pussy
It doesn't work, it just breaks nerves and gives you uncanny face. Half the people who bonesmash their cheekbones just have narrow palates and bad development

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
Bone smashing doesn’t work on facial bones,Matrial Arts fighters cause trauma to their shin which ends up with mini fractures, at the end the bone heals stronger so they can kick better.
But the facial bones do not work like that since they are more fragile.

• +1
Bone smashing doesn’t work on facial bones,Matrial Arts fighters cause trauma to their shin which ends up with mini fractures, at the end the bone heals stronger so they can kick better.
But the facial bones do not work like that since they are more fragile.
Damn , I also heard people talk about thumpulling , is that cope too or no?

Probably cope since you can’t change your facial structure by pulling and pressing with your thumb,"Hunter eyes tutorial",bone smashing and thumb pulling are just cope,your bones grow during puberty depending on genetics and testosterone.
After puberty you can’t do much really,something really that can drastically change your bone structure is an upper pallet expander because the bones on your upper pallet don’t close completely,a man in his 30s grew 2 inches of bone with that.

I'm just being honest here, max 1% of people who ever got extractions are good-looking. Also, what's it like at a blackpilled school?
It’s corny af and most of them gray cells and TikTok addicts

I also heard you got some teeth pulled out some other guy told you that it can really change your jaw which is true,but it doesn’t mean it’s over because Richard Ramirez had bad teeth and had some pulled out but the dude still looked extremely attractive

• +1
Probably cope since you can’t change your facial structure by pulling and pressing with your thumb,"Hunter eyes tutorial",bone smashing and thumb pulling are just cope,your bones grow during puberty depending on genetics and testosterone.
After puberty you can’t do much really,something really that can drastically change your bone structure is an upper pallet expander because the bones on your upper pallet don’t close completely,a man in his 30s grew 2 inches of bone with that.
Ima js breath through my nose and hope for the best :)

I also heard you got some teeth pulled out some other guy told you that it can really change your jaw which is true,but it doesn’t mean it’s over because Richard Ramirez had bad teeth and had some pulled out but the dude still looked extremely attractive
I’d be over the world if I had genetics like Richard’s , thanks for the advice bro

I’d be over the world if I had genetics like Richard’s , thanks for the advice bro
Well he was a cocaine addict imagine if he didn’t take drugs and didn’t eat sugary food that decayed his teeth and imagine if he didn’t do drugs and worsened his skin a little

Well he was a cocaine addict imagine if he didn’t take drugs and didn’t eat sugary food that decayed his teeth and imagine if he didn’t do drugs and worsened his skin a little
Wasted potential 😭