I was told they'll stay the same shape but just get wider

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Lyxguxx
idk id just get fillers if i were you

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
i ll get custom implants but i cant do it for now cuz im too young
ye so in the meantime get fillers, less expensive and youll look good whilst u save for implants

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and smoth
You should just Bonesmash the lateral sides and not the front as it has a lot of soft tissue and nerves which won't even let you give trauma to the bone. I follow Clavicular's guide and have gotten results. Just bonesmashing won't give u many results though you should also be taking supplements which promote bone growth.

I am no medical expert and certainly am not giving no advice. Everything I said until now should be considered satire.

• Love it
Reactions: smoth
You should just Bonesmash the lateral sides and not the front as it has a lot of soft tissue and nerves which won't even let you give trauma to the bone. I follow Clavicular's guide and have gotten results. Just bonesmashing won't give u many results though you should also be taking supplements which promote bone growth.

I am no medical expert and certainly am not giving no advice. Everything I said until now should be considered satire.
kinda same approach i went with for bonesmashing and i saw amazing results but i had a supp stack to promote bone growth

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Vibration is better than bonesmashing

kinda same approach i went with for bonesmashing and i saw amazing results but i had a supp stack to promote bone growth
which supplements did you take?

over:feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Lyxguxx
which supplements did you take?
vita d3 30,000 iu daily, vita k2 300 mcg, magnesium, calcium, and zinc. kept a good high protein diet and made sure my sleep quality was good for better recovery (was already taking biotin for that) and kept my water intake and exercise the same (i have already been doing sprinting to promote hgh)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: prince_, poopoohead and future_
Are pdo threads viable at 16?
I don't know why wouldn't it be. I'm 16 and I will do it too. Probably not the best to use on zygos, better with fixing soft tissue failos like naso folds. Adding mass is not really their function but it might work.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and poopoohead
like what?
vita d3 30,000 iu daily, vita k2 300 mcg, magnesium, calcium, and zinc. kept a good high protein diet and made sure my sleep quality was good for better recovery (was already taking biotin for that) and kept my water intake and exercise the same (i have already been doing sprinting to promote hgh)

• +1
Reactions: Aero and yyamann
like what?
Calcium, Vitamin D and K, Magnesium etc. How much amount i dont remember, it had some mixed proportions of them. I quit smashing a little while ago cuz i started getting some pretty bad bruises .

• +1
Reactions: smoth