Should i bonesmash the sides of my chin?

carotenoider

carotenoider

north atlantid
My chin is great in length but its pretty narrow…

yes:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: carotenoider
I did it,But I have these bruises now and they look like acne 😂, but how long does it take to see results??
doing it too hard retard do it until u feel that the bone is inflamed then u see slight results dont expect your zygos or chin to change alot jfl if they do change alot then its most likely because you are developing and young and not because of bonesmashing

• +1
Reactions: snazzy14 and carotenoider
I did it,But I have these bruises now and they look like acne 😂, but how long does it take to see results??
u need to properly smash the bones so they break then wolfs law happens bro trust me

• JFL
Reactions: child__
focus on surface level softmaxxing first. you most likely have found this website because of tiktok. Dont follow the trends of what 'tiktoklooksmaxxers' (JFL cant believe i am using this word) made trendy/hype.

probably in your case there is more ground to be gained with general softmaxxing (Leanmaxxing, Building muscle, growing thicker eyebrows, treating common skin problems, neck training etc.).

focus on becomming fully softmaxxed with low risk, psychologically proven, effective ways.
if you enjoy life then get off this site.
if you hate your life then stay on this site.
if you enjoy life but find looksmaxxing fills a passion and you are cautious of the pittfalls of bodydysmophia and obsession
you can choose for yourself

imo, there is theory (wolfslaw or smt) an anecdotal evidence (ascensions) that bonesmashing can be effective. But replicable scientific truth is yet to be found. so even tough there is some evidence its not worth the potential risks

tldr: while focusing on softmaxxing let other more 'enthiousiatic' looksmaxxers pave the way for you. that is probably the best advice for you now,

• +1
Reactions: Litekiller11, charliewillascend and carotenoider