Should I bother with bimax?

LebenistneHure

LebenistneHure

Silver
Obviously I'm talking out of my ass here since I haven't seen a surgeon about it nor will do until I get a job after uni, but I'm not sure if I'd need a bimax or not. My bite seems perfectly fine and I've been to the dentist a few months ago. She mentioned nothing. Thing is, I have like 2mms of gum show when I smile, and my upper teeth are slanted backwards like 15 degrees from a vertical line. Basically not even sure if teeth not deviating from the vertical at all is that important if bite is fine, as Ive seen people post braces having their upper teeth slanting back just a bit, and it didnt look like a big deal. Maybe its supposed to be like that.

My thinking was, if I had my upper teeth pushed out and corrected, then I'd end up with an overbite, and would have to have my lower jaw advanced, perhaps along with some upper jaw advancement, basically bimax.

Considering enormous costs for someone from a lower mid class family looking to finance their surgeries all by theirself straight out of uni, and the potential side effects, as well as difficult recovery, is there really a point in having jaw surgery at all, considering bite is fine? Also, I wouldn't think twice about it if I also didn't need a shitton of other surgeries, including a rhino, otoplasty, lip lift, and custom zygo/infraorb implants. Am I better of just getting the other surgeries?

• +1
Reactions: MilfLover69
cant tell without pics

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 12218, .👽. and 2 others
Yes. Gum show is uncanny

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel
Ok, apparently it's astronomically cheap in my country as opposed to Italian surgeons... and might even be covered by insurance. But I don't think my 'problem' is severe enough for them to even consider me, and I'd have to wait on surgery for like years lmao.

as long as you have collagen its never too late

Bimax alone isnt enough, you would need zygo implants, rhinoplast etc after.

Dont cope with bimax tbh, maybe you could try to scam your insurance but its hard. Focus on Softmaxxing like losing bf to 12%, it will have the biggest effect anyway

Ok, apparently it's astronomically cheap in my country as opposed to Italian surgeons... and might even be covered by insurance. But I don't think my 'problem' is severe enough for them to even consider me, and I'd have to wait on surgery for like years lmao.
what country?

• +1
Reactions: lenin
20210201 162054
20210201 161249

cant tell without pics
Here.
Bimax alone isnt enough, you would need zygo implants, rhinoplast etc after.

Dont cope with bimax tbh, maybe you could try to scam your insurance but its hard. Focus on Softmaxxing like losing bf to 12%, it will have the biggest effect anyway
Well thing is, I already plan on getting those surgeries anyway, custom zygos and a rhino cuz those areas are fucked. But I don't wanna do these first, then decide to go for a bimax if I need one and then have to do revisions on nose.

I don't care about scamming insurance, I'll gladly pay for it on my own if it'll be worth it. Fuck the insurance jews anyway

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MilfLover69 and LastHopeForNorman
Balkans, apparently 2000 eur, even less. But its not a private surgeon, its a state surgeon.
sorry bro.. are you ex yu balkans? .. i need surgery too.. 7mm overbite, will insurance cover here?

sorry bro.. are you ex yu balkans? .. i need surgery too.. 7mm overbite, will insurance cover here?
Yes, I'm ex yu. Pretty sure our state insurance would cover it if its a legit medical issue, and if not, you got to pay for it. Not sure how it works with foreigners.

View attachment 958646View attachment 958650

Here.

Well thing is, I already plan on getting those surgeries anyway, custom zygos and a rhino cuz those areas are fucked. But I don't wanna do these first, then decide to go for a bimax if I need one and then have to do revisions on nose.

I don't care about scamming insurance, I'll gladly pay for it on my own if it'll be worth it. Fuck the insurance jews anyway
From those pic, bimax would definitely make sense

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure