Reactions: virgin and Htobrother
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus and ryuken
Keep VOTING!!!!!!!

Keep voting
So I know what to do!

Thanks for voting

@HtobrotheriokwtfibeonDarkeningstarcavysb23garoupilled_paraschizocounterintuitivechinprojectiongodZikel_Nutmogrechico23Gengar bloatmaxxerShowerMaxxingCFW432o81ey88MrinfinityxTechnoBoss kenopsiatruthhurtsprimqweLancasteRZoom759xvaGaygymmaxxenchanted_elixir Dendonideaflty0323vermillioncorefanrope or die trying8uAtelucifer6969YugoDutchFunnyunenjoyer1italianmixedcurryNiggamaxxerwishIwasSalludonSubhumanForeverBideltMaxerTikusaynotoshreddingViacheslavemoowlofathena moredatesmorerapesNajger69ElTruecel7wzzOnlyWsMando4subhumanTKgoofball.inccoispet qsabathimazebabapslbogfentmaxxer289WarioLeonidasGuielemanzelvadre`notyouraveragelookf275alurmorojiUsername2093rapeasianmfogrepilledgiga_aspieRagdolledsaintwassimsolo123edgarrayanokojibeefliverontoptmaxxerPARISIENLtnyger245alcoholicToadmvp2v1oppastoppathe2ndhellasketcyTHEMOGGERdeletemyaccount123Offensive Bias B0RACopiumXKrispituschadintrainingNimsBlondeB1tchMA_ascenderonion_saladdookielooksmaxxeretherealeliottcoperBrus WanewatahCrisickeiegtaNiggermixedbreed.mtnschieviliefivantSidharthTheSlayerLarryBAOLNtIdkmrriceguyreturnethanyyAlways Stay YouBadmanPlayerBoredPrincedevonhendryx999 thebuffdon690kanderiorKoshurwastedspermcelCyrusLaidcelLgijbogiivjIntelligentCelflxshlebesgueEVERMOASPuma6464edv83sportsmoggerliberiangrimreaperR@m@CoreSchizo savitarprimeGreypillerbourgeoizyzzItnaxBlackpillRemedymm398310TheNextOPryWrittenNVM_Ignacio(In)CelibatePsycho2irkkedmulattoRyldoo IS COPINGblacksheepjasonblackworfJizzFarmerlepo2317nakh4nndre4NoFearUZB_StreblmirrormoggerAeroplutoqrdprdmrdmartinvega9WonkxrStepanovMogsscarrfxceVENNsexybeztia6215VegetalatetothegameVogueWhizmrmogger28823weqalbanSujitTheMoggernegativetiltedheartLost_SoulTheBlackPillApostleGontharRigged cjrazLooksMaxsterAwesomegr34terPeiglozo123autisticretardmalerohalloweedmad34563Hottaco34HemoscritmenasbillymidnightSuns9999ZAATOP4karatiginsub5pslathletesexcelramen.guytry2bemeEnfant terribleDripZssizzydarwizzy27zabivnoooyfibonacciACAIzopJamaldickjavontusCrimsongooglemoggeesickdawgieoptimisticzoomerDeclanHighTierSubhuman250722DavidprotonyakuColeMoneyPollorexRosefan4everNofagshilleyMumbhaiUnmoggablegingercelvincent911grab4ropeElySioNsazuzuHigh Cortisol ChadahmedturkyicxedPakicelCr™rubberduckshredded4summermoggr2009BooshAxansh5464alessionnGoatOfAllTimethenewhebbehf123ectomorpheri_spread_democracyUkraine1RajatMetilxvlurpahlavi enjoyerKrzysztoferzApparitionPolishBatemanHaseebMrUnsynethsiedNonethnicPhronesiszombzifyAstroMuttTimmyWeiWeijacobrb07NxhriSnowDilesIAMNOTANINCELdoopieshoopgamerrzsCurrentlyCopingjrdanmaxxingsOMEONEgONNACarryMindOfBeniitsoverbudyboyosZetahorsefacindgztyi_not_autisticyayatourerVisualStacksSensSoutherSoldieryeezus2013turkishfellahogquz69piecperkzzToth's thotasdvekLastTemp2unit567golldbergzuelanheightmogger1pashtunnigga1MalikhimafeblendZizouwheres681justropemaxbroSquirreljaknewerlocksthvghexxitblackmfopium_loverPiratecelbigincelNateJacobs
... and 471 more.

@italianmixedcurry @NiggamaxxerwishIwasSalludonmoredatesmorerapes7wzzgoofball

Fuck you all I'm gonna eat

What's ur bf%?

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Now I'm gonna do 1 Hour cardio at home
Should I break my 40hours fast then with 6 eggs? And some noodles

Or keep going
some bone broth beef liver or eggs only small amounts of food to get you back into eating without having stomach issues