Should i break up with my gf?

vinniemaxxer

vinniemaxxer

Iron
I just want some opinions on this( i am a teenager so pls give advice which actually can be applied to a teen)
I have been dating a girl for about 1.5 months and she was the one to confess her feelings for me and there is no doubt she likes me but recently I got her a ring and she didn't even wear it the next day and keep in mind that this is the first time I gifted her something so it was something special so her not wearing the ring didn't really make sense and also keep in mind that she really likes me like she asks me to always hug her and hold her hand shit like every teenage love story

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch, heyheyheybro22, watah and 2 others
it might have been because it wasnt her color, for example, girls will usually only wear exclusively gold or silver jewelry and they dont like how the other color looks with their coloring/undertones. for example i got a girl a gold necklace once but she only wears silver so she didnt ever really wear

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch and PlayersGetPlayed
Don't stress it just talk to her bro

• +1
Reactions: Acion and vinniemaxxer
dont talk things out, send her slurs and then block all contact with her, she doesnt deserve your time

SHE IS A DIRTY WHORE SLUT AND SHES CHEATING ON YOU, YOU WILL NEVER FIND TRUE LOVE BLOCK HER NOW BEFORE SHE CONTROLS ALL YOUR EMOTIONS

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and ItsOver999
dont talk things out, send her slurs and then block all contact with her, she doesnt deserve your time

SHE IS A DIRTY WHORE SLUT AND SHES CHEATING ON YOU, YOU WILL NEVER FIND TRUE LOVE BLOCK HER NOW BEFORE SHE CONTROLS ALL YOUR EMOTIONS
This is the best advice

Call her a whore and then block her and either she wont contact op cuz she doesnt like him or she'll pursue him which is a sign she likes him and then op can know to stay with her if he wants + op breaking up first makes him appear more attractive

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and dbva
it might have been because it wasnt her color, for example, girls will usually only wear exclusively gold or silver jewelry and they dont like how the other color looks with their coloring/undertones. for example i got a girl a gold necklace once but she only wears silver so she didnt ever really we
She def liked the ring and she literally said there is no ring that looks bad especially given by you

jfl who the fuck gifts rings to their 1.5 month old relationship 😂😂😂 not a reason to break up but you should’ve given her a bracelet or something

I just want some opinions on this( i am a teenager so pls give advice which actually can be applied to a teen)
I have been dating a girl for about 1.5 months and she was the one to confess her feelings for me and there is no doubt she likes me but recently I got her a ring and she didn't even wear it the next day and keep in mind that this is the first time I gifted her something so it was something special so her not wearing the ring didn't really make sense and also keep in mind that she really likes me like she asks me to always hug her and hold her hand shit like every teenage love story
dnr but yes do it