Should I break up with my gf?

Pu33

Pu33

Gold
This probably isn't the site for this but it would be good to get a blackpilled perspective instead of cuckddit. Been with my gf a while she is amazing and I love her but I feel unfulfilled, I want to leave, get out of town and start fresh. In a few years ill be almost 30 and I don't feel like I would have lived a life if I stayed here. This isn't really about fucking other women but I have had other relationships before and understand at the start it's new and exciting but then it becomes a monotonous nothingness. I just feel trapped, I don't really have any friends and haven't been working for a while. Nobody around me seems to like me very much including any family I may still keep in contact with. I don't blame them of course iv'e been a fair fuckwit in the past. Everywhere I go I feel judged, I have no direction and anywhere I consider going I can't shake this feeling of not being good enough. I can't fathom roping or moving forward so atm im the ultimate rotter.

TLDR:

I hate myself.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I want to explore the world more and try new things,
JFL AT THIS SENTENCE

Yeah definitely go post this to cuckit. if I didnt know you were male this sounds like a post-wall 45 year old bat bitch complaining that life got boring.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Zygos4Life
Drink water bro

JFL AT THIS SENTENCE

Yeah definitely go post this to cuckit. if I didnt know you were male this sounds like a post-wall 45 year old bat bitch complaining that life got boring.
I see the irony. Let me change it to I want a new fucking life because the one i've paved so far is bullshit, I hate myself and everything I have done. You realise after you bust a nut there are a solid 23 hours of the day left. Sex isn't everything.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Bro a family is everything, stop believing all that travel crap they tell to women. impregnate your hole and be happy.

I have had other relationships before and understand at the start it's new and exciting but then it becomes a monotonous nothingness.

JFL @ this cope, the only reason relationships get monotonous is:

1- The couple isn't gl enough to keep the mutual attraction
2- YOU'RE LOW T AF AND BECAME A SUBMISSIVE BITCH WHO DOESN'T POUND YOUR WHORE 2 HOURS STRAIGHT SAVAGELY TO MAKE HER FEEL LIKE YOU'RE THE MAN

• Woah
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and RAITEIII
JFL @ this cope, the only reason relationships get monotonous is:

1- The couple isn't gl enough to keep the mutual attraction
2- YOU'RE LOW T AF AND BECAME A SUBMISSIVE BITCH WHO DOESN'T POUND YOUR WHORE 2 HOURS STRAIGHT SAVAGELY TO MAKE HER FEEL LIKE YOU'RE THE MAN
He had his Blackpill here Holy shit lol.

Op something in your relationship isn't right if ure feeling this way. @Deliciadecu could be right.

Once you spot it, it's up to you to work it out or just leave.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
vai se fude