Should I bulk to 75kg and cut to 70?

A

Arummm

Iron
Currently 60.9kg, 173 at 14 around 15% bf
Should I bulk to 75kg and then cut to 70 or 67, i mean until I see my abs, need some advice

Should I bulk to 75kg and then cut to 70 or 67, i mean until I see my abs, need some advice
bro fucking bulk AND DO NOT CUT, i did the same shit as u 2 years ago i chopped my projected height by 3-4inch because i didnt get enough protein from being lean = lower igf1 = lower building block = lower height gain

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, mug and midlatinocel
bro fucking bulk AND DO NOT CUT, i did the same shit as u 2 years ago i chopped my projected height by 3-4inch because i didnt get enough protein from being lean = lower igf1 = lower building block = lower height gain
Bro I look way to fucking looking

Yeah turning 15 in March
why are u worrying about bulking then u retard, ur gonna completely destroy ur hormones and stunt ur height.

just stay lean and eat well, u can consider bulking when ur older which i still wouldn’t recommend but for now stay away from that shit and just keep lean

Lean bulk till you stop gaining muscl, then cut and repeat, its how your body looks not a arbitrary goal weight.