Luminary
Or rasagiline?

Say it

cortisol

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
When I nuke my ego I get extraverted and enjoy talking to even homeless people

when i feel high narcy after stroking my zygos or something i feel the same

Most people have a baseline chemical structure which gives to epiphenomena voodoo type terms like "ego" , such as higher baseline glutamate signalling, lower GABA, changes in MAO (usually due to bullying or shitty parenting), high 5 ht2 activity etc.

The only difference is when ego is nuked ur more likely to actually be fun to be around (a cuck) and when narcy ur patrick bateman style where you have convos with only high status men w similar outlook on life as you .

its only when between that you get socially defeated lion meme cos ur body doesnt know where it is in hierarchy and gets confused .

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
estradiol

• So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff
When I nuke my ego I get extraverted and enjoy talking to even homeless people

when i feel high narcy after stroking my zygos or something i feel the same

Most people have a baseline chemical structure which gives to epiphenomena voodoo type terms like "ego" , such as higher baseline glutamate signalling, lower GABA, changes in MAO (usually due to bullying or shitty parenting), high 5 ht2 activity etc.

The only difference is when ego is nuked ur more likely to actually be fun to be around (a cuck) and when narcy ur patrick bateman style where you have convos with only high status men w similar outlook on life as you .

its only when between that you get socially defeated lion meme cos ur body doesnt know where it is in hierarchy and gets confused .
didnt read but im happy for you

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and mayo mogger