Reactions: Hottaco34, Kelly Oubre Jr and Deleted member 86159
Lsd is better. I only am on shrooms rn cuz i dont hsve access to lsd

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and rolloftape
microdosing shrooms brutally mogs any other recreational drug

• +1
Reactions: GigaRetard and try2beme
Lsd is better. I only am on shrooms rn cuz i dont hsve access to lsd
LSD is hella schizo and whacky. Shrooms are the flesh of God.

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape and try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr
Its just a mental thing right
it makes your mood perma elevated like you constantly enjoy life, it also promotes neurogenesis which if you know about biology youll know thats one of the most mogger bodily processes, youll break addictions, make it easier to be more disciplined, become more intelligent, have a higher baseline mood etc and all those effects will persist even after you finish microdosing

• +1
Reactions: GigaRetard, rolloftape and try2beme
Shrooms mog every drug under the sun.
Not even close. Probably C tier
LSD is hella schizo and whacky. Shrooms are the flesh of God.
Lsd is schizo and whacky but that's what makes it fun.

Lol at all the copers acting like all that shit is good for you. It's like saying weed is good for you :feelshaha:

Not even close. Probably C tier

Lsd is schizo and whacky but that's what makes it fun.

Lol at all the copers acting like all that shit is good for you. It's like saying weed is good for you :feelshaha:
Shrooms are good for you, it's just a lot of people can't handle even small doses because of the bodyload.

Also, the counterculture's legacy is extremely degenerate as a result of heavy acid use. I think occassional acid trips are fun but as someone who's dropped acid at least 50 times and regularly microdoses, I stand by the fact that shrooms are just magic.

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape
Shrooms are good for you, it's just a lot of people can't handle even small doses because of the bodyload.

Also, the counterculture's legacy is extremely degenerate as a result of heavy acid use. I think occassional acid trips are fun but as someone who's dropped acid at least 50 times and regularly microdoses, I stand by the fact that shrooms are just magic.
im trying some soon im excited for the way it changes my brain

im trying some soon im excited for the way it changes my brain
My first shroom trip was on the side of a road and I had ego death. Subconsiously made me realize reincarnation is the truth.

Every aspect of your being will improve on shrooms. Regular microdosing will get you ahead of non-microdosers.

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape
My first shroom trip was on the side of a road and I had ego death. Subconsiously made me realize incarnation is the truth.

Every aspect of your being will improve on shrooms. Regular microdosing will get you ahead of non-microdosers.
what dose should i take. i dont want to completely lose my mind to the point im outside naked but i want to see more than just some visual effects on textures irl

what dose should i take. i dont want to completely lose my mind to the point im outside naked but i want to see more than just some visual effects on textures irl
Idk since i never measure drug doses. If you get raw shrooms look for blue streaks and bruising since that's where the magic is.

I would do half a stem and a cap.

I like edibles tbh,

Never tried shrooms, is it worth it? Idk how niggas can microdose it

is this a UK website? Share the link

yes, also share the site :)