Should I buy ft4 hormones? (levothyroxine)

D

Dora67

Iron
I went to my family doctor and he said my ft4 was 8,9pg/ml and tsh was 1,5
I also feel unmotivated and tired all the time, I also sleep a lot. There was a time in winter where my hand and feet were brutally cold, had to wear handshoes at home and they were still cold. Now only sometimes. And that tired/unmotivated feeling I have that since im late 15

2022 ft4 was 9,1 and tsh was 1,4
2023 ft4 was 12,5 and tsh was 2,5
2024 ft4 was 8,4 tsh was 1,19
Mid 2024 ft4 was 11,3 and tsh was 1,2
Now ft4 is 8,9 tsh is 1,5

Why do they fluctuate, my bluepilled doctor said its normal while growing and it matters when the blood test is being taken (morning its higher and gets lower in evening)
I am 17 and wanted to start hgh and doctor said he wanted to test it again in 1 months. So what should I do if I start hgh my ft4 will be even lower and ft3 will be higher. I also plan taking ft4 hormons along with hgh as my levels are already weird and it will get lower with hgh.
And do you thinks this lower range but not too low range of ft4 will stunt height or not?

I asked him if it could be central hypothyroidism and he said I shouldn be on the internet so much and should study medicin instead.

My another doctor from hospital said I have no antibodies and she doesnt know why they fluctuate.
I have celiac, could it be that gluten exposure attacks thyroid? Because Im not really in a 100% glutenfree diet but I will be/try to be.

Last edited:
I went to my family doctor and he said my ft4 was 8,9pg/ml and tsh was 1,5
I also feel unmotivated and tired all the time, I also sleep a lot. There was a time in winter where my hand and feet were brutally cold, had to wear handshoes at home and they were still cold. Now only sometimes. And that tired/unmotivated feeling I have that since im late 15

2022 ft4 was 9,1 and tsh was 1,4
2023 ft4 was 12,5 and tsh was 2,5
2024 ft4 was 8,4 tsh was 1,19
Mid 2024 ft4 was 11,3 and tsh was 1,2
Now ft4 is 8,9 tsh is 1,5

Why do they fluctuate, my bluepilled doctor said its normal while growing and it matters when the blood test is being taken (morning its higher and gets lower in evening)
I am 17 and wanted to start hgh and doctor said he wanted to test it again in 1 months. So what should I do if I start hgh my ft4 will be even lower and ft3 will be higher. I also plan taking ft4 hormons along with hgh as my levels are already weird and it will get lower with hgh.
And do you thinks this lower range but not too low range of ft4 will stunt height or not?

I asked him if it could be central hypothyroidism and he said I shouldn be on the internet so much and should study medicin instead.

My another doctor from hospital said I have no antibodies and she doesnt know why they fluctuate.
I have celiac, could it be that gluten exposure attacks thyroid? Because Im not really in a 100% glutenfree diet but I will be/try to be.
sending u a Pm soon

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender