Should I Buy Paypal Stock? (Investmentcels GTFIH)

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
NASDAQ: PYPL

Expected to grow at double digits yoy at PE ratio is only 16ish 🤑

Market cap under 65b and has a FCF of 3.6b in the last year.😯

Stock hit 52 week low a couple weeks ago. 🤯

Niggas buying now get it at way below covid19 prices. :Comfy:

Am I missing something? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

@Chinacurry what do you think man?

@NationalWarrior you requested to be tagged in stock posts

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer

Expected to grow at double digits yoy 🤑

I first got onto pypl at 67, and been averaging down ever since, my average price is like 62 now, so not too down, I'm in for around $7k.

I like it mainly cos the transaction business is still good, but I worry growth now will come inorganic, which is gonna cost, and the debt needed for that inoeganic growth is gonna be at high rates.

Also it's barely scratched the surface globally, but the question remains in Asia is there room for pypl and sq, or do the locals have it on lockdown.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy3000, try2beme, poopoohead and 1 other person
I first got onto pypl at 67, and been averaging down ever since, my average price is like 62 now, so not too down, I'm in for around $7k.

I like it mainly cos the transaction business is still good, but I worry growth now will come inorganic, which is gonna cost, and the debt needed for that inoeganic growth is gonna be at high rates.

Also it's barely scratched the surface globally, but the question remains in Asia is there room for pypl and sq, or do the locals have it on lockdown.
Doubt it will take off in Asia since locals prefer to use their own local companies for transactions, especially China which really is the only market worth trying to break into.

They own venmo iirc and I hope they acquire some other similar type businesses if they ever find themselves unable to grow.
That or just paying a nice dividend.

Seems like a good price to enter eh?🤔
Been looking for growth stocks that have been beaten down bad lately. Also looking at palatir because of the hype 🇮🇱 🇵🇸 but u don't quite understand the business.

@5'7 zoomer
Breaking bad gustavo fring

As long as you’re willing to wait and be patient

Doubt it will take off in Asia since locals prefer to use their own local companies for transactions, especially China which really is the only market worth trying to break into.

They own venmo iirc and I hope they acquire some other similar type businesses if they ever find themselves unable to grow.
That or just paying a nice dividend.

Seems like a good price to enter eh?🤔
Been looking for growth stocks that have been beaten down bad lately. Also looking at palatir because of the hype 🇮🇱 🇵🇸 but u don't quite understand the business.

@5'7 zoomer
View attachment 2483085View attachment 2483086View attachment 2483087
Sea and India is worth more than china, I'm not talking if pypl can beat baba or ten cents, it's if they can compete with all the wallets in SEA, and maybe inorganic is the only way, which worries Me cos u have to overpay

what platforms do you guys use to invest? robinhood?

Expected to grow at double digits yoy at PE ratio is only 16ish 🤑

wait be patient the whole economy is on the brink of collapse

jfl at thinking you’ll make money going long on regular stocks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back