Should I buy this elite Black Metal shirt?

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
il_1140xN.2294070934_5whj.jpg
il_1140xN.2341680873_a5fv.jpg
il_1140xN.2059866700_xqbd.jpg
il_1140xN.2107443565_9u3f.jpg

I will wear it with a black headband

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Ye looks good. I’ve been meaning to get a DSO shirt myself

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
Also might get this one

Bur4.jpg

• +1
No, Xasthur is overrated.

Absu has some of the best black metal merch:

Absu t shirt Absu The Third Storm Of Cytraul T shirt 101125 1 1600089381 1 Absu t shirt Absu Highland Tyrant Attack T shirt 119485 1 1645516164 Absu t shirt Absu Dumuzi Apzu T shirt 119489 1 1647269292

Undervalued when it comes to the US scene.
Nah, they're not that great. Absu is the only American black metal band I've been impressed with.

Nah, they're not that great. Absu is the only American black metal band I've been impressed with.
And for that alone welcome to my ignore. If your viewpoint is this sub-humanely objective who knows what could happen with something more personal embedded from having experience? Oh, wait. You said tattoos stopped meaning in 1995 and they don't work on women which told me you're a black metal fan without you as no one else thinks that way lmao. Jfl at this double standard you've got going with the bland tees when you can't even show a glimpse of yourself here, pendejo.

If your viewpoint is this sub-humanely objective
I have no idea what this phrase is supposed to mean TBH.

who knows what could happen with something more personal embedded from having experience?
My experience: Buying and listening to CD's from both bands, as well as many other metal bands, and being a musician. I'm just not that impressed by Xasthur. They're [he is] a 6/10 band. The "grim super depressing BM" subgenre is played out and doesn't take a lot of skill.

Jfl at this double standard you've got going with the bland tees when you can't even show a glimpse of yourself here, pendejo.
IMO the tees I posted look less bland than the ones you posted.

Not a fan of long sleeve t shirts

• +1
Reactions: 123abc
Weakling, stormkeep, hoth, caladan brood, wolves in the throne room, agalloch (if you count them as bm)?

• +1
Weakling, stormkeep, hoth, caladan brood, wolves in the throne room, agalloch (if you count them as bm)?
Agalloch is great, if you consider them BM. I should have added Lurker of Chalice, they're pretty good. I got their s/t album at a normal price and sold it to a friend for $8. I've seen it go for as much as $200 more recently.

Wolves in the Throne Room kind of suck. I heard that Weakling album a long time ago and thought it was pretty good.

Agalloch is great, if you consider them BM. I should have added Lurker of Chalice, they're pretty good. I got their s/t album at a normal price and sold it to a friend for $8. I've seen it go for as much as $200 more recently.

Wolves in the Throne Room kind of suck. I heard that Weakling album a long time ago and thought it was pretty good.
I forgot Panopticon too. I remembered because my dad had it in the CD player as I was driving home. Yeah, that Lurker of Chalice album is great. Wolves in the Throne Room kind of suck, but not completely. They have some good tracks and then some immaculate atmosphere on a couple of songs, but then their actual black metal is kinda just boring.

Agalloch is more like black metal lite. My favorite band though.

Last edited:
I forgot Panopticon too. I remembered because my dad had it in the CD player as I was driving home. Yeah, that Lurker of Chalice album is great. Wolves in the Throne Room kind of suck, but not completely. They have some good tracks and then some immaculate atmosphere on a couple of songs, but then their actual black metal is kinda just boring.

Agalloch is more like black metal lite. My favorite band though.
OK, Panopticon was good too, of what I heard from them. I misspoke, there are a handful of good BM bands.

My opinion as a musician is that Wolves in the Throne Room are not good musicians. Their guitar leads sound terrible, like they just took random notes out of the scale. I guess they got popular being "artsy"