Should I buy?

JoKhao

JoKhao

Iron
Should I buy an RTX 3060 12gb 192 bits ventus 2x oc from msi for about 250$? Or should I wait to see if I could get a Ti or even a 3070? To mention that the GPU is not new it's sh

No GPU for your face (wait for a Ti)

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and 6PSLcel
Im waiting 5000 series and buy 4090 anyway wait for ti

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Fuck just realised if I wanted to upgrade my gpu I’d need to upgrade pretty much everything else since it’s bottleneck, fucking brutal

• +1
Reactions: JoKhao
Fuck just realised if I wanted to upgrade my gpu I’d need to upgrade pretty much everything else since it’s bottleneck, fucking brutal
I got a gtx 1650 with a Ryzen 5 3600 it's over

I found a RTX 3070 TI FOR 230$ should I go for it?

How tf did it broke you didn't got insurance for it?
no, im not sure how it broke, might have been something to do with the silicon on it being shit, you know the whole "silicon lottery" thing ?

no, im not sure how it broke, might have been something to do with the silicon on it being shit, you know the whole "silicon lottery" thing ?
I heard something i think but every company is forced to give you at least 2 years of warranty for free

I heard something i think but every company is forced to give you at least 2 years of warranty for free
Not true here ig, plus my shit broke just a bit after the 2 year mark which is really fucking annoying

Not true here ig, plus my shit broke just a bit after the 2 year mark which is really fucking annoying
Bro where tf do you live this is everywhere check on it if you got it might save you

buy a secondhand 3080 off of fbmp for 250$ like me