• Let it grow out

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Try fringe

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
My hair / head shape doesn't work with anything. I need help.

Density outdoors

Indoors

Buzz to 4 guard, I'm gonna buzz it to 1 or 2 if I do

Covered up hairline but my hair isn't long enough to do an actual fringe

imo you should grow it out and have some sort of fringe, you can try a buzzcut if you want to though, it would probably look not bad on you

• +1
Reactions: René Guénon and Dogs
Hop on fin asap and then get a ht to restore your hairline.
Then go to a good surgeon to get advice for your narrow and asymmetric jaw. An implant will fix a bit of it. Maybe you can get a superior result with jaw surgery and then an implant.

I'm not sure if that is enough though because you are very asymmetric, especially your eyes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dogs
My hair / head shape doesn't work with anything. I need help.

Density outdoors

Indoors

Buzz to 4 guard, I'm gonna buzz it to 1 or 2 if I do

Covered up hairline but my hair isn't long enough to do an actual fringe

Yeah you should, and a hair transplant could help you out too, you're a looking guy, you just need to gymcel and get a good haircut.

• +1
No buzz for face

• +1
Dude by normie standards it looks fine, in the sense that it would look better to keep it than shave it. I think the last pic is the worst pic. IMO you have a good looking face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Dogs
Then go to a good surgeon to get advice for your narrow and asymmetric jaw. An implant will fix a bit of it. Maybe you can get a superior result with jaw surgery and then an implant.

I'm not sure if that is enough though because you are very asymmetric, especially your eyes.
Thanks for the advice. I've been on fin for more than 2 months already. Ideally I could probably get bimax and an implant but I don't think it would really be worth it to get bimax, an implant would probably be good enough.

Yeah you should, and a hair transplant could help you out too, you're a looking guy, you just need to gymcel and get a good haircut.
Thanks, so you think I should buzz my hair right?

Dude by normie standards it looks fine, in the sense that it would look better to keep it than shave it. I think the last pic is the worst pic. IMO you have a good looking face.
I don't think that normie standards really matter and what matters is what looks best on my face given the circumstances, thanks for the advice tho.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps

His asymmetry is in the normal range, I guarantee you it’s not noticeable in motion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
You would look retarded with a buzzcut. Grow out until medium length or so, and see if it looks better.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs, René Guénon and Deleted member 2846
I don't think that normie standards really matter and what matters is what looks best on my face given the circumstances, thanks for the advice tho.
Fair enough, in that case my vote is still for the look you've been rocking personally. Hopefully fin helps our hairlines.

• +1
what is your ethnicity?

Notice any side effects of fin? what are your natural test levels at?

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
what is your ethnicity?
Eastern European

Notice any side effects of fin? what are your natural test levels at?
Not sure what my test levels are I may test them cause people are telling me to. Fin raises test by 10 percent. But yeah no noticable effects so far besides Watery semen that is basically gone now. I want to make sure it doesn't change my face via bloat but that'll take a while to figure out.
Fair enough, in that case my vote is still for the look you've been rocking personally. Hopefully fin helps our hairlines.
Actually I don't even rock this look I just wear hats 24/7, but yeah I'm glad you're not experiencing bad sides either. Same with me so far, and my cousin that has been on it for 2 weeks, but that's still pretty early to tell.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Actually I don't even rock this look I just wear hats 24/7, but yeah I'm glad you're not experiencing bad sides either. Same with me so far, and my cousin that has been on it for 2 weeks, but that's still pretty early to tell.
I've experienced nothing except for some rather interesting pains in my chest that I'm not even sure are connected to fin. Other than that I feel completely normal to the point where in my weaker moments I've wondered if its working.

• +1
You would look retarded with a buzzcut. Grow out until medium length or so, and see if it looks better.
This is my hair when it was longer but not that long, but I didn't take care of it or style it with anything.

I've experienced nothing except for some rather interesting pains in my chest that I'm not even sure are connected to fin. Other than that I feel completely normal to the point where in my weaker moments I've wondered if its working.
You went on it around the same time as me right. Have you looked at the roots of your hairs. I can tell it's doing something because miniaturized hairs are getting longer for me.

The last pic is the worst and it looks like you own 3 guns and proudly shop at walmart while you eek out a living as a JR HVAC technician. None of those hairstyles suit you. You should buzz a number 4 all around and then scissor cut the top with a slight part to either side, but don't try to let if puff up since that draws attention to your recession. So basically a side part as in the first 2 pics but heavily trimmed down.

• +1
The last pic is the worst and it looks like you own 3 guns and proudly shop at walmart while you eek out a living as a JR HVAC technician. None of those hairstyles suit you. You should buzz a number 4 all around and then scissor cut the top with a slight part to either side, but don't try to let if puff up since that draws attention to your recession. So basically a side part as in the first 2 pics but heavily trimmed down.
That last pic I never walked in public like that, that was me after wearing a hat for hours and taking it off.

So do I tell the hair stylist to trim the sides with a 4 and scissor cut the top and maybe show them these pics? Thanks for the help man.

So basically trim the sides short and keep the top of my hair the same as right now?

That last pic I never walked in public like that, that was me after wearing a hat for hours and taking it off.

So do I tell the hair stylist to trim the sides with a 4 and scissor cut the top and maybe show them these pics? Thanks for the help man.

So basically trim the sides short and keep the top of my hair the same as right now?
You could explain to shave the sides and scissor the top, yes. You can think of it as a compromise between your two pictures. But no, I believe your top is way too long now. I would experiment and see what you like, but FYI, I did exactly that before my transplants. You can also ask the barber for a suggestion and be forthright about hiding your recession as much as possible.

• +1
I think something like this, maybe a bit less dramatic and with shorter sides, would work well with you. IDK if your hair texture would pull it off though, maybe you'd need some product.
Screenshot 2019 10 29 03 25 14 491 comandroidchrome

You also need a transplant asap from the looks of it

• +1
You could explain to shave the sides and scissor the top, yes. You can think of it as a compromise between your two pictures. ait is actually common anyways not just for norwooders. I would experiment and see what you like, but FYI, I did exactly that before my transplants. You can also ask the barber for a suggestion and be forthright about hiding your recession as much as possible.
Thanks dude, sorry for all the questions but isn't the haircut that you're recommending me, the side part on top, doesn't that have an exposed hairline so it wouldn't exactly hide my recession especially considering my recession is basically just evenly straight back rather than in a Norwood pattern?
I think something like this, maybe a bit less dramatic and with shorter sides, would work well with you. IDK if your hair texture would pull it off though, maybe you'd need some product.
View attachment 149268
You also need a transplant asap from the looks of it
I don't think I have enough density and my texture can't pull off something like that. I would freaking love to do something that can hide my hairline but I don't think I can do that.

Look at ryan gosling's shorter hairstyles. He has some that look your top 2 pictures, but it looks better on him because he has less recession. However, his shorter hairstyles are what I mean.

In the above, sides are clearly buzzed. Top looks to be cut to me, but could also be buzzed at much higher clipper than sides, ie a number 6 or something.

Last edited:
  • +1
You'd probably look alright with a buzzcut but, I don't really see the point. Your hair looks okay despite having a slightly recessed hairline. I say keep it the way it is.

You went on it around the same time as me right. Have you looked at the roots of your hairs. I can tell it's doing something because miniaturized hairs are getting longer for me.
No, I've only been on it for a week now. I feel as though my hair looks better but that's probably placebo, although it could easily be Nizoral helping I guess since I've been on that for a month or so now. Lots of short hairs growing in on my temples and in my frontal region but I've learned not to trust that too much.

• +1
Grow it out. I got a buzz cut and in buzzing it again soon lmfao

• +1
Damn you could be my older brother

• +1
Maxime Daunay max

Why does this dude's neck get bigger as it goes up??

It's fucking odd.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
No because you don’t have a warrior skull