Should I Call Out A Foid For Treating Me Like A Sub-human?

T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
She obviously thinks I'm a sub-human because if she thought of me as a human she wouldn't leave me on read constantly. I want to call her out on it, why she treats me like subhuman scum.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 4671, Short Ugly and Brown and 1 other person
Screenshot 20200826 230408 Chrome

She obviously does because if she thought of me as a human she wouldn't leave me on read constantly. I want to call her out on it, why she treats me like subhuman scum.
hint: your race

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and ToursOverBoyo2020
yes it has 0 chance of ending badly

You can't make her feel guilty, she'll just bluepill you

You can't make her feel guilty, she'll just bluepill you

Yeah, I want to make her feel guilty, I'm tired of her acting as if she's such a great person while she's been treating me like a sub-human.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
leaves you on read constantly
implying you keep coming back
she is disgusted by your desperation
and will be even more disgusted if you confront her

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lars, Deleted member 9355, THE_LONER and 5 others
Yeah, I want to make her feel guilty, I'm tired of her acting as if she's such a great person while she's been treating me like a sub-human.
The only thing she will feel is pity and disgust, guilt is only for when chad dumps them

• So Sad
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020

No Man. Leave her Alone. She can say your harassing her. Believe me, It has happened to me. Dont do It.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Britishlooksmaxxer, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
leaves you on read constantly
implying you keep coming back
she is disgusted by your desperation
and will be even more disgusted if you confront her

life as a sub-chad ethnic male is a life of desperation. It's a life of being treated like sub-human scum. I want to be treated like a human being!

• JFL
Reactions: malignant
No she's probably average looking or has 100x options then you.

life as a sub-chad ethnic male is a life of desperation. It's a life of being treated like sub-human scum. I want to be treated like a human being!
take looksmaxxing very seriously or move on from this forum and the blackpill
anything in between and you will eternally rot

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 5634
This is how all normies act. They act cheerful and bubbly on the outside but most of them are snakes. Don't bother with her just go NC

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
No she's probably average looking or has 100x options then you.

she's an ethnic stacey and has thousands of options yet still thinks women are oppressed and men are privileged.

she's an ethnic stacey and has thousands of options yet still thinks women are oppressed and men are privileged.
what'd u expect , the same shit happens to me when i was bluepilled and got left on seen by pygmy aisan bitch lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 5634
what'd u expect , the same shit happens to me when i was bluepilled and got left on seen by pygmy aisan bitch lmao

I expected to be treated like a human, I legit helped her get a full ride scholarship into a top school (I helped her out with her college admission essays) and helped her write a speech that later went viral and got her popular on social media. Before she went viral on social media she treated me like a human, after she went viral she has treated me like a sub-human.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, THE_LONER and Deleted member 4671
I expected to be treated like a human, I legit helped her get a full ride scholarship into a top school (I helped her out with her college admission essays) and helped her write a speech that later went viral and got her popular on social media. Before she went viral on social media she treated me like a human, after she went viral she has treated me like a sub-human.
While you wrote her essays she was sucking chads cock

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KrissKross and ToursOverBoyo2020
This is how all normies act. They act cheerful and bubbly on the outside but most of them are snakes. Don't bother with her just go NC

Normies are scum. I want them to be exposed as the scum they are.

She's a practicing Muslim tho.
If she's in the west shes taken dick. If she's from some third world country maybe not. religion doesn't matter once they get westernized it's over.

• So Sad
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
update: I went on a big rant about how I have been treated like a subhuman by soysociety all my life.

She didn't respond, subhumanity confirmed. She just posted a story about how she is so nice and how she always considers how anyone else is thinking and doesn't want to hurt their feelings. Ironic.