Should i cancel the friendship with my Aspie friend?

Germania

Germania

Kraken
I have a "friend" for many years, he was my neighbor in the dormitory while i was a student. He is the best example of a looser, I even believe that he is an asperger autist. Well, the guy disappointed me so many times and I wanted to quit the friendship many times aswell (i could tell you millions of stories). I have already helped this lazy looser with two moves to a new apartment and he ignores the question of whether he could also help me with my new flat. The only reason I don't quit the frinedship is because I am observing how he messes up his life. Not that I hope so, on the contrary, but I want to know what will happen to him. It's like a TV show, i want to see what will happen next.
Brief summary of him: 33 years old, completed university, then had three or four jobs, with which he was fired after a few weeks each time. He lost his last job after a week (remember, I think he is an Aspie). Then he started a training as a physiotherapist with only teenagers in his class and he is the worst in class and will probably have to drop out. He has never worked his whole life longer than 3-4 weeks. He has nothing and the worst CV you can imagine.He only contacts me, if he needs social contacts, talk about his stupid fucked up life or something.
What would you do? Cancel friendship, or watch its decline?

Last edited:
I have a "friend" for many years, he was my neighbor in the dormitory while i was a student. He is the best example of a looser, I even believe that he is an asperger autist. Well, the guy disappointed me so many times and I wanted to quit the friendship many times aswell (i could tell you millions of stories). I have already helped this lazy looser with two moves to a new apartment and he ignores the question of whether he could also help me with my new flat. The only reason I don't quit the frinedship is because I am observing how he messes up his life. Not that I hope so, on the contrary, but I want to know what will happen to him. It's like a TV show, i want to see what will happen next.
Brief summary of him: 33 years old, completed university, then had three or four jobs, with which he was fired after a few weeks each time. He lost his last job after a week (remember, I think he is an Aspie). Then he started a training as a physiotherapist with only teenagers in his class and he is the worst in class and will probably have to drop out. He has never worked his whole life longer than 3-4 weeks. He has nothing and the worst CV you can imagine.He only contacts me, if he needs social contacts, talk about his stupid fucked up life or something.
What would you do? Cancel friendship, or watch its decline?
Cringe stop wasting your time with retards and spend your time on looksmaxing and getting some prime pussy retard, hopefully you're gymmaxing

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Cringe stop wasting your time with retards and spend your time on looksmaxing and getting some prime pussy retard, hopefully you're gymmaxing
I am gymmaxed af
but yeah, deep down i know you are right

Lol it seems like you dont get anything out of him except schadenfräude.

May as well, you dont sound like a nice friend anyway

May as well, you dont sound like a nice friend anyway
I try to be, belive me.
I supported him the last 9 years a lot. Everyone who knew him broke up with him because of his behavior. I am the only person left in his life, expect his parents. I have always tried to help him get his life in order, but at some point it is enough. And to be honest, he returned almost nothing. Incidentally, I conveyed his current training as a physiotherapist, I never heard a "thank you" for it, I could go on with this....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back