Should I chew really hard to develop a jawline or will I injure my TMJ?

adyyyyyyyyyy

adyyyyyyyyyy

Gold
Should I chew really hard to develop a jawline or will I injure my TMJ?

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
You can try chewing if you have good insertions this can help but don't chew "hard" or yes you will get TMJ
It's like any other muscle => consistence and patience mogs

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Whatashame and adyyyyyyyyyy
You can try chewing if you have good insertions this can help but don't chew "hard" or yes you will get TMJ
this

whats insertions

retards here. there is no such things as insertions, its your occlusal plane/gonial angle combined with forward growth and masseter size that determines how angular your jaw will look from the front, chin also plays a role.

Its not masseter insertions, its the actual plane your teeth occluse at. If you have malocclusion, get it fixed before you start going on a chewing marathon, malocclusion can cause TMJ.

retards here. there is no such things as insertions, its your occlusal plane/gonial angle combined with forward growth and masseter size that determines how angular your jaw will look from the front, chin also plays a role.

Its not masseter insertions, its the actual plane your teeth occluse at. If you have malocclusion, get it fixed before you start going on a chewing marathon, malocclusion can cause TMJ.
so chew hard or