Should I conduct an experiment with me and my friend catcalling in the streets, then recording the results?

Should I?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
To test this hypothesis:

Me (5.5-5.75 PSL) and my friend (4-4.25 PSL, soy white) want to give this experiment a go, but we're only gonna do staring, complimenting "hey beautiful" and "you're gorgeous" and wolf-whistling. Touching is a no-no because that is sexual assault.

I called my only white friend because I know if I brought my black friend women would be even more frightened and my skin is light (albeit ethnically ambiguous) for a fairer comparison.

We'll both wear tight-fitting t-shirts. He is admittedly on the skinnyfat side, I'm more muscular and lean, around 13% bf.

I have told my halal gf about the experiment and all she says is that "it would be funny to see their reactions". She will be watching us from a corner as she's with me today!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, try2beme and Deleted member 21403
@ranierean

cause women dont like me and you are prettyboy so they love you :(
Lowkey thinking of wolf whistling and taking off my shirt. My friend wants to do it too and he's quite low inhib.

• Love it
Reactions: autismmaxxer
Lowkey thinking of wolf whistling and taking off my shirt. My friend wants to do it too and he's quite low inhib.
taking off your shirt jfc :lul: ngl i was just joking please do it haha would be really funny (y):love:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
To test this hypothesis:

Me (5.5-5.75 PSL) and my friend (4-4.25 PSL, soy white) want to give this experiment a go, but we're only gonna do staring, complimenting "hey beautiful" and "you're gorgeous" and wolf-whistling. Touching is a no-no because that is sexual assault.

I called my only white friend because I know if I brought my black friend women would be even more frightened and my skin is light (albeit ethnically ambiguous) for a fairer comparison.

We'll both wear tight-fitting t-shirts. He is admittedly on the skinnyfat side, I'm more muscular and lean, around 13% bf.

I have told my halal gf about the experiment and all she says is that "it would be funny to see their reactions". She will be watching us from a corner as she's with me today!
Just get surgeries and do the experiences theory.

• +1
you live in london right?

You should do it

In Brixton or Croydon

Thank you!

About 40 minutes from a major city, we're on the way right now. Just before the experiment I will do a short prayer.

We are on our way. Me, my friend, my dad, and my halal gf.
Post it here

• JFL
Yes. Record it too for our entertainment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Xangsane
  • Love it
Possibly, will be good for science also post what you and the other guy look like if you both look like freaks results wont be accurate

• +1
Possibly, will be good for science also post what you and the other guy look like if you both look like freaks results wont be accurate
We've arrived

• JFL
Reactions: dimorphism, try2beme and autismmaxxer
I had to jack off in the disabled toilet as I had a raging boner during the experiment.
:lul: :lul: :lul:
cant wait to read your report bhai (y)

• JFL
:lul: :lul: :lul:
cant wait to read your report bhai (y)
thank you. We complemented/stared at 30 women each, and my halal gf was watching over me in the corner (I told her to) just in case any woman tried to make an advancement.

Guess the results?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer
mhhm my guess is 5 women tried to kiss you and 17 women reported your friend to the police for SA :unsure:

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back