Should I consult with oculoplastic surgeons before bimax?

hansmoleman

hansmoleman

Gold
I'm in the early stages of a bimax procedure, but the surgery itself won't be imminent due to the fact that I need to wear braces for a while. I don't know the exact timeline yet, but it could be like 1 year wait or so.

In the meantime, should I consult with oculoplastic surgeons before my bimax surgery, or even get eye surgery before bimax? I know LF1 can modify a tiny bit your eye area and that's why some people say it's better to do it after bimax, but at the end of the day, with LF1 you are moving the lower part of your maxilla so any effect on the eye area should be very very small.

I'm considering getting lateral lower eyelid retraction surgery to create the illusion of a neutral canthal tilt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
what the fuck? how will it influence eye area? what does it do to it?

what the fuck? how will it influence eye area? what does it do to it?

not necessarily in all cases, but some people on .org claim LF1 will have a subtle effect on the eye area due to pulling down the skin. in any case, if any change at all, it should be minimal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
not necessarily in all cases, but some people on .org claim LF1 will have a subtle effect on the eye area due to pulling down the skin. in any case, if any change at all, it should be minimal.
So what will it change about the eye area?

I'm in the early stages of a bimax procedure, but the surgery itself won't be imminent due to the fact that I need to wear braces for a while. I don't know the exact timeline yet, but it could be like 1 year wait or so.

In the meantime, should I consult with oculoplastic surgeons before my bimax surgery, or even get eye surgery before bimax? I know LF1 can modify a tiny bit your eye area and that's why some people say it's better to do it after bimax, but at the end of the day, with LF1 you are moving the lower part of your maxilla so any effect on the eye area should be very very small.

I'm considering getting lateral lower eyelid retraction surgery to create the illusion of a neutral canthal tilt.
Softmaxx then Hardmaxx Bones then Implants then Soft-tissue last in that order

• +1
Reactions: hansmoleman

Just wait man for the soft tissue surgeries. I have a fucked up base thats why I’ve been here rotting for so long

I have shit bones jaw and maxilla + NCT, Im in the process, but for my case for a neutral tilt Im fixing my bone recession via Bimax + Genio then for my shit recessed maxilla with saddled infra-zygo implants. Then once that settles fix the tilt with soft-tissue cantho