Should I consult with Ramieri or Pagnoni?

D

Deleted member 1476

Kraken
don’t know who to book with

I would say Pags

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
with paganini or ramirez

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 13945
what u getting king
bimax ccw chin wing rotation 180 degree implant filler osteotomy otoplasty taban almond eye lefort 2 blepharoplasty double jaw etc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13945
what u getting king
Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double facial height to width ratio and increase palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who he can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to ramus.

• WTF
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, KraftDurchLeid and Deleted member 1476
Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double facial height to width ratio and increase palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who he can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to ramus.
Fuck out my thread, you low life neo-nazi.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, KraftDurchLeid, Administrator and 1 other person
consult with both. make sure to share your experience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476