Should I Contact My Previous Oneitis???

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
So I'm in my Teenage Hometown again and that made me think of contacting my former oneitis, which i never got to fuck, and to finally take revenge for the heartbreak and suffering she made me go through by brutally fucking her.

Thoughts?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Sens
go for it just for fun, just make everything with negative inhibition, don’t give a single fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and PubertyMaxxer
go for it just for fun, just make everything with negative inhibition, don’t give a single fuck
slavs are white
3557869_F7C3CEE1-0DFA-4FF6-94ED-BA1F31E74D33.jpeg

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sens and PubertyMaxxer
make her suffer.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I was thinking of it lately too, I know she would agree to at least date but I wouldn't be able to hold back the bitterness I still have towards her
If you don't have any feelings though or can suppress it then go for it

• +1
I was thinking of it lately too, I know she would agree to at least date but I wouldn't be able to hold back the bitterness I still have towards her
I asked a girl out at school like 5 days before it ended, she said no, then didn't go to go back but she added me on snap lmao

It was too cucked a situation for me to even try I just wanted to looksmax first then find her in public and mog her to death without saying a word

I could now if I found the broad

• +1
I asked a girl out at school like 5 days before it ended, she said no, then didn't go to go back but she added me on snap lmao

It was too cucked a situation for me to even try I just wanted to looksmax first then find her in public and mog her to death without saying a word

I could now if I found the broad
Not sure if she is the person to agree on spontaneous sex though

So I'm in my Teenage Hometown again and that made me think of contacting my former oneitis, which i never got to fuck, and to finally take revenge for the heartbreak and suffering she made me go through by brutally fucking her.

Thoughts?
Damn. She just accepted my Snapchat Friend Request.
Spontaneous sex no just make her regret it innit
Wdym

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx