Should I contact the guiness world records?

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
That’s no joke.
I want to contact them for the most aging/descension within 1month at the young age of 18.

As most of u know, I screamed and cried my soul out back then everyday for hours and hours and hours, lying on the floor screaming and screaming,., (something happened and I couldn’t control my emotions )

In all pics I’m just 18

Attachments

• 2DA05F7B-D643-4E7E-83F9-716CAB38B666.png
    2DA05F7B-D643-4E7E-83F9-716CAB38B666.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 2CD01840-BD45-4E62-BED4-5F213CDB87F3.jpeg
    2CD01840-BD45-4E62-BED4-5F213CDB87F3.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: ManzareK, Prince88, currylightskin and 12 others
why do u keep posting here about your face as if it's supposed to improve it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and Toth's thot
why do u keep posting here about your face as if it's supposed to improve it
I just want to show what stress did to me and that Iiterally went from chadlite to subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Wallenberg, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
I just want to show what stress did to me and that Iiterally went from chadlite to subhuman
go to a plastic/maxillofacial/brain surgeon. one of them will improve it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CometDragon, subhuman incel, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis
Nobody cares man. Stop spamming posts about your undereye

• JFL
Reactions: j05 and mortis
As most of u know, I screamed and cried my soul out back then everyday for hours and hours and hours, lying on the floor screaming and screaming,., (something happened and I couldn’t control my emotions )
just rope already and give your car to me

It didn't occur to you that you should seek shelter in a mental asylum?

Nobody cares man. Stop spamming posts about your undereye
It wasn’t just the under eye , nasolabial folds and stuff like destroying my philtrum with a clothespin to stretch my folds

Dude I think ur a bit mad to be honest.

I have days where my skin has notably less collagen usually after drinking or eating shit.
Your also forgetting once the GH of puberty stops you lose the childhood glow. That’s happened for me and most people it’s normal dude.
What your even focusing on anyway is something that’s only noticeable in certain lightning.
Looking at the pictures alone I would say it literally looks like a lighting change.

Clean up your diet and exercise and maybe try tretinoin or suncream or dermarolling once a week and then you can whine about somehow ageing barely in 3 months 😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301
you look like you just got fatter in the first photo

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
Dude I think ur a bit mad to be honest.

I have days where my skin has notably less collagen usually after drinking or eating shit.
Your also forgetting once the GH of puberty stops you lose the childhood glow. That’s happened for me and most people it’s normal dude.
What your even focusing on anyway is something that’s only noticeable in certain lightning.
Looking at the pictures alone I would say it literally looks like a lighting change.

Clean up your diet and exercise and maybe try tretinoin or suncream or dermarolling once a week and then you can whine about somehow ageing barely in 3 months 😂
It’s same lightning, I teied to make it in the same positions. It’s real, since it happened I can’t get girls anymore and people treating me different

Yet you're still stressing about the what stress has done to your face. Ironic :forcedsmile:

Yeah it’s a fucking circle
Bruh it’s been 4 years. And ur still obsessing over it. Your literally insane bro it isn’t a drastic change. Ffs people lose whole mouths of teeth and break their noses and jaws and have eye eye swellings, strokes and you don’t see them anywhere as obsessed sir.

You lost about 3% of ur appeal to me idek what ur talking about dude it’s not that big a deal

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Biiyo03
Bruh it’s been 4 years. And ur still obsessing over it. Your literally insane bro it isn’t a drastic change. Ffs people lose whole mouths of teeth and break their noses and jaws and have eye eye swellings, strokes and you don’t see them anywhere as obsessed sir.

You lost about 3% of ur appeal to me idek what ur talking about dude it’s not that big a deal
I can’t go anywhere anymore without people starring and saying something abkut me. It wasn’t like that before

And I kinda fucked up my philtrum with a clothespin, trying to stretch my folds by putting it on the the philtrum in 2018..
Philtrum before vs now

Attachments

• 14E038E8-596C-48C5-A035-B2D87C42230B.png
    14E038E8-596C-48C5-A035-B2D87C42230B.png
    9.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 280ACFC4-C65A-4D64-8970-11978F2A4635.png
    280ACFC4-C65A-4D64-8970-11978F2A4635.png
    9.8 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
I can’t go anywhere anymore without people starring and saying something abkut me. It wasn’t like that before

And I kinda fucked up my philtrum with a clothespin, trying to stretch my folds by putting it on the the philtrum in 2018..
Philtrum before vs now
Bruh 😂
This gotta be a troll it looks the exact same

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
Bruh 😂
This gotta be a troll it looks the exact same
The groove in the philtrum got bigger from it, here more noticeable
Now vs before

Attachments

• A90ED788-B247-40C2-AF8F-59362B3E08FF.jpeg
    A90ED788-B247-40C2-AF8F-59362B3E08FF.jpeg
    192.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 307234B0-49E2-4661-9644-8DEBAAC628D6.jpeg
    307234B0-49E2-4661-9644-8DEBAAC628D6.jpeg
    180.5 KB · Views: 0
you werent chadlite before and youre not subhuman now

skin varies from pic to pic a lot just depending on things like your recent diet or like others have said if ive drank a lot the night before my skin looks worse the next day

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and ChickenAndRiceBrah
you werent chadlite before and youre not subhuman now

skin varies from pic to pic a lot just depending on things like your recent diet or like others have said if ive drank a lot the night before my skin looks worse the next day
But u are not supposed to have such sunken eyes and nasolabial folds at such a young age.

Attachments

• D6E642CA-0C9E-4B18-95D4-D90F0334092A.png
    D6E642CA-0C9E-4B18-95D4-D90F0334092A.png
    9.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 2E541BA0-4FC4-4CE1-AE87-7F72E27D90BB.jpeg
    2E541BA0-4FC4-4CE1-AE87-7F72E27D90BB.jpeg
    194.2 KB · Views: 0
You went from normie to normie.

• JFL
Reactions: CometDragon
Hey man, everyone is saying your crazy (a little understandable considering the frequency of posts) but I do agree with you that there is a difference between the before and after. The thing is, its not as noticeable as you see it as.

What your feeling is completely valid (there IS a difference your right), but you most likely have Body Dismorphic Disorder that's causing you to hyperfixate on them. I've seen users on this forum critiquing the looks of high tier fashion models. If ANY one would agree with you on your descention it WOULD be right here, but nobody is seeing it to the same degree you are.

You said you're on Xanax? Are you speaking to a psychiatrist? BDD is very closely related to OCD which can be usually helped with SSRI's (some people don't like them here but they do help with obsessive thoughts).

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Kroker
Hey man, everyone is saying your crazy (a little understandable considering the frequency of posts) but I do agree with you that there is a difference between the before and after. The thing is, its not as noticeable as you see it as.

What your feeling is completely valid (there IS a difference your right), but you most likely have Body Dismorphic Disorder that's causing you to hyperfixate on them. I've seen users on this forum critiquing the looks of high tier fashion models. If ANY one would agree with you on your descention it WOULD be right here, but nobody is seeing it to the same degree you are.

You said you're on Xanax? Are you speaking to a psychiatrist? BDD is very closely related to OCD which can be usually helped with SSRI's (some people don't like them here but they do help with obsessive thoughts).
My skin recovered a bit but Im still stressing so much and can’t feel my soul that it won’t recover fully.
My nasolabial folds seem ok but my under ryes still very hollowed out

I took Xanax from my grandpa and I will see psychatrist next month

My skin recovered a bit but Im still stressing so much and can’t feel my soul that it won’t recover fully.
My nasolabial folds seem ok but my under ryes still very hollowed out

I took Xanax from my grandpa and I will see psychatrist next month
When you see your psychiatrist bring your pictures and show the before and afters, point out what you're seeing in them along with anything else you're feeling (anxiety/stress, depression, obsessive thoughts). Everything will go back to the way it was. It's all good. Fluctuations happen.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker