SHOULD I CONTINUE WITH RETINOL?

AEST0IC

AEST0IC

Iron
I have been on 1% Retinol for about 10 weeks now and I don’t know if i’m purging rn or just breaking out? Should I be patient with retinol or just hop on Tretinoin?
First pic is me rn, Second pic was my 3 days ago wtf.

Attachments

• IMG_2081.jpeg
    IMG_2081.jpeg
    262.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2082.jpeg
    IMG_2082.jpeg
    193.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh and PseudoMaxxer
Hop on Tret, or just go to your dermatologist and see what they say.

Accutane or total death by acne.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Fiqh
Accutane or total death by acne.
Yeah Ik but I was thinking maybe try the other stuff before I destroy my liver. Plus dermatologists are tedious. All the visits and waiting and blood work.

Accutane needed in ur case.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Yeah Ik but I was thinking maybe try the other stuff before I destroy my liver. Plus dermatologists are tedious. All the visits and waiting and blood work.
good, atleast go ask them and they could maybe give it to you. If you do blood work you don’t gotta be scared. Also stay on a low dose.

But i get what you are saying and you are exactly like me, i have less acne but still have it and i’m gonna start tret tomorrow and hope for the best.

If it doesn’t work, imma just take low dose accutane for 3 months

• +1
Reactions: AEST0IC
good, atleast go ask them and they could maybe give it to you. If you do blood work you don’t gotta be scared. Also stay on a low dose.

But i get what you are saying and you are exactly like me, i have less acne but still have it and i’m gonna start tret tomorrow and hope for the best.

If it doesn’t work, imma just take low dose accutane for 3 months
Where can I get Tret in the US. Also what dosage of tret and how often do you apply it?

Where can I get Tret in the US. Also what dosage of tret and how often do you apply it?
i gotta start. Search for some websites in the US that sell it or just order from Alldaychemist.

Dosage is pea size amount (don’t put too much or it will rape your face), how often idk yet i gotta do my research.

U need anti biotics to stop this purge

U need anti biotics to stop this purge
i’ve been on antibiotics before. Dermatologist doesn’t recommend I hop back on because i would go on it get super clear skin and eventually break out after being off the drug.

i’ve been on antibiotics before. Dermatologist doesn’t recommend I hop back on because i would go on it get super clear skin and eventually break out after being off the drug.
Just get Tret 0.025%, use it every 3 days and re-evaluate after 6-8 months.

What's your skincare routine like? How's your diet? Do you get enough sleep? Do you drink enough water? Do you exercise regularly?