Should i cuck my friend?

Deleted member 2607

Deleted member 2607

Zephir
Srs question I'm conflicted.

I have a friend I knew in high school, let's call her L. Shes a "hood whitegirl" great ass but like a 4.5 psl face. She is very funny and we've been hanging out for a couple of years.
She has a boyfriend who is also one of my good friends. We all hang out with a 4th guy (my roommate) sometimes and we have a blast.
Shes been giving me massive iois lately and idk what to do. She calls and texts me several times a week. I am currently bouncing between houses til I get my car and she says "if u need a place to stay lmk" which is weird cause she lives in her car. She also asked me recently if we could start working out together.
20200306 110941

I would pump n dump but I also value our platonic friendship and also my other friends friendship.
Is it beta if I don't fuck??

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Chintuck22, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, RichardSpencel and 3 others
You got bro’d bro. She views u as a nice friend maybe

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, BigBoy, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 4991
Tell him first so that he breaks up with her, otherwise it's scum behaviour.

Don't. Seriously, don't give foids everything they desire. You gotta teach her that actions have consequences, and that she can't get away with everything in life just because she has a fucking vagina.

Tell your friend.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Kingkellz, Morpheus and 7 others
Don't. Seriously, don't give foids everything they desire. You gotta teach her that actions have consequences, and that she can't get away with everything in life just because she has a fucking vagina.

Tell your friend.

^ This

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 4645
Don’t do it man, you owe it to your homie. Tell him his gf is a damn slut, maybe when they break up you can come in

Tell your friend.
Wow would assume that people here would tell me to slay but I'm glad that yall can understand bro code. I'm not sure if I'll tell the guy because this might not even be ioi but I will not make a move

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 4645
When it comes to pussy there are no friends, you cuck

Wow would assume that people here would tell me to slay but I'm glad that yall can understand bro code. I'm not sure if I'll tell the guy because this might not even be ioi but I will not make a move

I might be insane but frequents texts and heart emojis mean something. But then again, it might just be a friendship for her, so I don't know. I'd wait for more obvious IOIs if I was you, then let your friend know.

Keep waiting for more insight on the situation, those texts are nothing. Once you have proof tell your bro.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Keep waiting for more insight on the situation, those texts are nothing. Once you have proof tell your bro.
Yea I decided to agree to workout with her tomorrow so I guess I'll see if she tries anything

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and ExCel
I hope no one has a friend like ur desperate ass
This. You dont have to be "dark triad high t slayer" 24/7. Its good to relax sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
No, man, gotta think with your brain and not your dick. Don’t betray your friend behind his back.

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
Nah bro i dont think you should thats your friend, if it was a random dude then id say go for it but you cant do your boy like that

Why is that bitch texting a male that isn't her boyfriend ? I assume they have an open relationship

• So Sad
Reactions: Pillarman
If she’s hot then do it. I would

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
View attachment 297587
Shes got a nice body but her face isn't great. Will probably NOT make a move though. Would be hard to forget about my mate.
He would do the same to you. Hangout with her, if she says anything sexual or flirts or makes it obvious, (shows u her ass, bends down infront of you) then you have to set up a time and make a move.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
She looks hot AF, do you mog your friend noticeably in either face or height ?

He seems to be a faggot to let his gf post pics like that tbh
He height mogs me but I face mog him.
Facepill jfl

Do what you want. If you want to try to fuck her, do it. If you want to tell your friend, do it.

Personally, I'd just let her orbit me in I were in your position. Give her ioi's, but don't actually fuck. Validation is good for your mental health

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I would smash ngl

bros over hoes always son