should i cut as a teen

chadley

chadley

Iron
im 16, 20-22%-ish bf and 5'10, should i cut down to like 14-15% or will i stunt my growth

• +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah and Lux
no it wont stunt your growth

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, BasedUgandacel, Deleted member 7785 and 4 others
eat big to get big

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
No. Your bonemass will go straight to shit, and if you're a late bloomer you might miss out on a few cms of height as well.

I get that this forum's autism has convinced you that unless you have hollow cheeks and the build of an auchwitz survivor it's over, but that's not the case.

Wait until you're 18.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 15099, BasedUgandacel and 5 others
I havent grown in almost 2 years so i did it
Just exercise more

• +1
Reactions: pizza
No. Your bonemass will go straight to shit, and if you're a late bloomer you might miss out on a few cms of height as well.

I get that this forum's autism has convinced you that unless you have hollow cheeks and the build of an auchwitz survivor it's over, but that's not the case.

Wait until you're 18.

18 is a meme, until your puberty is over. OP should get leaner by playing sports not by cutting

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 10709 and 3 others
18 is a meme, until your puberty is over. OP should get leaner by playing sports not by cutting
Once he's 18 he probably won't miss out on any gains.
But if he wants to cut weight, he shouldn't do fasting. He should just play high intensity sports and eat a proper diet.

Don't try and drop to sub 18%. You should be eating a calorie surplus and bulking up rn.

When l was your age, I used to bring home girls every night, they were all 13 years old.

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Growth Plate

Wait until you're 18.
meanwhile there are hungry children in africa growing up to 7ft on a non-existent diet

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Oxygen, Deleted member 9827 and 2 others
noo dont cut urself ur so sexy aha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Catface, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
@personalityinkwell Unblock me u fag

Don't go on a 650 calorie diet, keep it at 300 below your BMR include gym and other activities. As long as you dont do it aggressively ur fine

Wait until you're 18.
no one told him to anorexiamax, cutting =/= starving, if he is on 300 cal deficit he will be fine, include exercise and the PROPER nutrients in his food

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
weird people here sell lean maxxing to teencels when u need 3x amount of nutrients for growing

"oh but im 6'2 and i didnt eat bro" :bluepill: .. could have been 6'4

maximize your potential

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
nice thread for the teencels

weird people here sell lean maxxing to teencels when u need 3x amount of nutrients for growing

"oh but im 6'2 and i didnt eat bro" :bluepill: .. could have been 6'4

maximize your potential
Like I said, OP should be on a calorie surplus right now.
Just because some people manage to be tall whilst eating air doesn't mean it's suddenly fine to intermediate fast whilst growing.

That's like saying 'oh, don't looksmax because chad is hot without doing it'
AUTISM.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and DesperadoRatado
maybe if youre really overweight but deficit should be coming from increased physical activity not decreasing calories

yes, unless you do long fasts or weird shit you shouldn't worry about stunting your growth
anyways, at 16 there is a decent chance you're done growing height-wise
cutting at late 14/15 was probably the biggest looksmax in my life (well i almost ate the same, i just increased my excercise a lot)

Don't
Just eat better food and you'll get thinner naturally

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Timelessbrah
better age to inject T, you will lose fat, gain muscle and will not slow your growth

• JFL
Reactions: Timelessbrah
noo don't cut yourself

Another piece of retarded advice you for real? lmao.
tell that to jeff seid who knew how to enjoy puberty, instead of you and me who are on this forum
Timelessbrah

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
View attachment 1076989tell that to jeff seid who knew how to enjoy puberty, instead of you and me who are on this forum
Timelessbrah
Even with steroids you wouldn't look like him. And before he even did roids he was already fit, participated in several sports and has top tier bb genetics. He didn't even overdo steroids, his genetics are so good, that he probably only took a small dose of an oral compound in his 2nd or 3rd show and most likely after he stoped growing.

You know nothing of that. Telling a kid to inject T, which will most likely just increase is E as well, resulting in the early fusion of his vertebrae plates is not good advice and the moods of this site should prevent another retarded teen from doing this.

Last edited:
Even with steroids you wouldn't look like him. And before he even did roids he was already fit, participated in several sports and has top tier bb genetics. He didn't even overdo steroids, his genetics are so good, that he probably only took a small dose of an oral compound in his 2nd or 3rd show.

You know nothing of that. Telling a kid to inject T, which will most likely just increase is E as well, resulting in the early fusion of his vertebrae plates is not good advice and the moods of this site should prevent another retarded teen from doing this.
theory of being a shit

I’m 15 y/o, 25% bf, 175 pounds, 6’0

Should I do a 300 cal cut if I’m working out 4x a week at the gym and doing tennis like 3x a week

I’m 15 y/o, 25% bf, 175 pounds, 6’0

Should I do a 300 cal cut if I’m working out 4x a week at the gym and doing tennis like 3x a week
you got an ans yet?

• +1
Reactions: curryboy123
At ur age cuttin is pretty low iq u should play a lot of sport that way u will be inshape + u will get more friends