Should I cut my hair shorter?

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
IMG 3691

Should I cut my hair shorter or will it not even make a difference?

start at your throat

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, Deleted member 1680, PenileFacialSurgery and 5 others
NCT so no difference

fade haircut is cool

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta and Darkstrand
that is a female haircut

You’re such a meme it's over...
Just one no head tilt full frontal pic of whole face...
You can lie to us but irl your sitting in your basement with NCT
Long hair

You’re such a meme it's over...
Just one no head tilt full frontal pic of whole face...
You can lie to us but irl your sitting in your basement with NCT
He doesn't have nct tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 470, Darkstrand and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand
In one of his older threads he said himself he has NCT jfl... I guess one of his mamy personalities kicked in
never ever said that

literally ever

• JFL
Reactions: prgfromnl
is my skin tone here good?
View attachment 225905
[/QUOTE
What the fuck is that expression, anyways just get ur skin tone back to what it was originally. U were genuinely a chadlite, I don't know what ur doing now but u should get a faid haircut stop using makeup, gymcel again and inject t.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
What the fuck is that expression, anyways just get ur skin tone back to what it was originally. U were genuinely a chadlite, I don't know what ur doing now but u should get a faid haircut stop using makeup, gymcel again and inject t.
I took this vid just now

my skin tone only changed cuz of diet and sunscreen, I got depressed so I wanted to run emo game

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
That expression though.
I took this vid just now

my skin tone only changed cuz of diet and sunscreen, I got depressed so I wanted to run emo game
Bro just inject T.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 2597
That expression though.

Bro just inject T.
Exactly, all his problems stem from low t, he has the money to buy good quality t as well.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 3832
Exactly, all his problems stem from low t, he has the money to buy good quality t as well.
Dude could legit ascend to at least chadlite if he injects T and gets a larger jaw. His eye area is top tier tbh. The thick dark eyelashes contrast perfectely with the eye color.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 2597
Dude could legit ascend to at least chadlite if he injects T and gets a larger jaw. His eye area is top tier tbh. The thick dark eyelashes contrast perfectely with the eye color.
Dude is a high IQ straight A rich kid and he's complaining about being a supposed incel. This dude could could solve his problems in a week if he was rational.

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Dude is a high IQ straight A rich kid and he's complaining about being a supposed incel. This dude could could solve his problems in a week if he was rational.
I will with a loving gf by my side

• Hmm...
I will with a loving gf by my side
But being the way you are you won't get any gfs brah. Why do you rot here instead of ascending? Work on getting a broader, larger jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
But being the way you are you won't get any gfs brah. Why do you rot here instead of ascending? Work on getting a broader, larger jaw.
how

I can get bimax in summer but thats in the distant future

That's not gymmaxxed at all. I'm pretty sure you could get way more than that with harder training. What I'm trying to say is that you need HARDCORE training bro. Just simple training doesn't raise HGH levels, HARDCORE training does. Train till your muscles feel like they're on fire and as if they weigh a ton. This type of training is going to raise your T and HGH levels over the roof.

That's not gymmaxxed at all. I'm pretty sure you could get way more than that with harder training. What I'm trying to say is that you need HARDCORE training bro. Just simple training doesn't raise HGH levels, HARDCORE training does. Train till your muscles feel like they're on fire and as if they weigh a ton.
not with my face

I just want love thats it

fuck this cruel world

• +1
not with my face

I just want love thats it

fuck this cruel world
Nigga nobody loves you or me. Nobody cares about you or me. The only one who cares and should care about you is yourself. If you don't get your own shit together then nobody will. Nobody is going to love you if you rot on this website on a daily basis. You need to do something for people to love you. So hurry up and start looksmaxxing instead of rotting on this website. Inject T and train your muscles to the core.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Nigga nobody loves you or me. Nobody cares about you or me. The only one who cares and should care about you is yourself. If you don't get your own shit together then nobody will. Nobody is going to love you if you rot on this website on a daily basis. You need to do something for people to love you. So hurry up and start looksmaxxing instead of rotting on this website. Inject T and train your muscles to the core.
I don't want to go bald though and girls don't like big muscles anyways

• Hmm...
  • +1