Should I cut or bulk?

socialcel

socialcel

Kraken
Currently 83kg at 192cm and 15% bodyfat, should I cut or bulk? I know bulking would be ideal to gymcel but I already have as much muscle as most male models who have that “lean look” I’d just need to cut like 4kg-s.

get as lean as possible. 9-12% bf is ideal

I wouldnt do whats traditionally known as bulking.

Bulking is a overused term and a myth to me. Just a wives tale way for roiders to hide estrogen they accumulate after cycling. Like movie stars who turn into slobs after their done with the sets.

Training is king when it comes to this. High protein and all the supple that support muscle growth. What you want to do is a calorie surplus. Really monitor your calorie and nutrient needs. Find out what the maintanance is for keeping your weight, and train at a surplus. Clean food. Really figure out your micros. Gaining unnecessary fat is an extreme waste of time especially considering you will have to lose all of it. Just add on lean muscle mass from your base level. Dont move backwards, forwards.

People also recommend doing this at 10-12% BF. But 15% isnt unheard of. Just dont treat it as a bulk. Moreso a caloric slurpus, carefully monitoring your needs and going above it with clean food and supps. The key is to slowly gain lean muscle from here.

Last edited:
I wouldnt do whats traditionally known as bulking.

Bulking is a overused term and a myth to me. Just a wives tale way for roiders to hide estrogen they accumulate after cycling. Like movie stars who turn into slobs after their done with the sets.

Training is king when it comes to this. High protein and all the supple that support muscle growth. What you want to do is a calorie surplus. Really monitor your calorie and nutrient needs. Find out what the maintanance is for keeping your weight, and train at a surplus. Clean food. Really figure out your micros. Gaining unnecessary fat is an extreme waste of time especially considering you will have to lose all of it. Just add on lean muscle mass from your base level. Dont move backwards, forwards.

People also recommend doing this at 10-12% BF. But 15% isnt unheard of. Just dont treat it as a bulk. Moreso a caloric slurpus, carefully monitoring your needs and going above it with clean food and supps. The key is to slowly gain lean muscle from here.
okay thanks

Currently 83kg at 192cm and 15% bodyfat, should I cut or bulk? I know bulking would be ideal to gymcel but I already have as much muscle as most male models who have that “lean look” I’d just need to cut like 4kg-s.
First cut, get a girlfriend cuz you'll be lean and pretty. She will be attached to you by hormones. Then you can easily bulk to like 18% body fat without spilling over, and maybe then she'll notice, but 6months to 2 years is the honeymoon period of love so you can exploit it

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and socialcel
a photo of OP face would be helpful.
I have slight nasojugal grooves but it’s only under shit lighting- wouldn’t say I have them 24/7. Also idk how but they didn’t stick out as much when I was cutting

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Syndicate619 and bradpittshairline