Should I cut ties with my female bestfriend ?

BrokenCharm

BrokenCharm

Ascended mulatto
She’s Asian she’s kind of ugly and she worships ugly ass fat White men ( like most ugly Asian women ). I can’t stand her anymore she’s getting pump and dumped by sub 5 and I forgot why I am friend with her in the first place ( we know each other since elementary school ).

She sucked my dick twice back in the days when I wasn’t getting any chicks at rural nightclubs from the shithole I grew up in but she is not even worth a nut atp.

She talks to me everyday but I want to respectfully take my distances with a white worshipping sub 5 woman. How can I word it to her without talking like a .org incel ?

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Cut her off asap and fill her presence with other females

• +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm
Cut her off asap and fill her presence with other female
Yeah but she bought me a gift for my birthday she’s super happy to show it to me and one of her mtb friends is into me so idk what is the smartest thing to do I just hate ugly women since I signed up on this website
And you guys never comback to this because? :feelshehe:
Because she’s ugly AF you know men can have standards too + I was drunk

The answer to this is always yes

• +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm
Take a glock and shot yourself. Works everytime.

y dont u just let her suk ur dik alot

Over for pink men
Yeah but she bought me a gift for my birthday she’s super happy to show it to me and one of her mtb friends is into me so idk what is the smartest thing to do I just hate ugly women since I signed up on this website

Because she’s ugly AF you know men can have standards too + I was drunk

On the contrary, you should strengthen the bond.