Should I delete TikTok? I’m addicted to it and honestly contributes to me rotting

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
I’m m feel wheneve I’m on it my motivation reserved for the day drains out and I can’t do my daily goals and rot. The only reason I haven’t deleted it is because of fear of missing out and one of the accounts I have only follows self
Improvement and money making accounts and stuff like that which I think I need to consume all or I won’t know anything. There was Cooke videos that have been useful but doom scrolling from the grand picture of it doesn’t look good. It’s mental masturbation that I’m improving by watching those slef improvements stuff even tho th accounts I follow do give very good stuff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and kaligula567
Ill be honest you dont need it to stay nt as for my experience. I was heavly addicted at tik tok but not in the "normal way" i listened to the songs to get the dopamine and adrenaline rush without actually watching and i still was less nt than now. I didnt delete the app (seen as strange behaviour from outsider otherwise) but I just dont use it and as far as trends, if they are truly relevant, people will mentioned them and when that happen i simply say I didnt watch them already and they would explain them to me. Just dont act retarted about it and worst case scenario ask them the name and search it on tik tok in front of them. So theyll actually believe you on the fact that it just didnt appear on your pfp. And for the addiction problem install a seriour app blocker and make your sister or mother put the code.

dnr but yes yes yes and yes

delete tiktok instagram and log off of org on your phone

• +1
Reactions: exo, 97baHater and Gaygymmaxx
Ill be honest you dont need it to stay nt as for my experience. I was heavly addicted at tik tok but not in the "normal way" i listened to the songs to get the dopamine and adrenaline rush without actually watching and i still was less nt than now. I didnt delete the app (seen as strange behaviour from outsider otherwise) but I just dont use it and as far as trends, if they are truly relevant, people will mentioned them and when that happen i simply say I didnt watch them already and they would explain them to me. Just dont act retarted about it and worst case scenario ask them the name and search it on tik tok in front of them. So theyll actually believe you on the fact that it just didnt appear on your pfp. And for the addiction problem install a seriour app blocker and make your sister or mother put the code.
I only keep the app for bateman edits

I should exclusively just make the algorithm understand that's all I want to see so tiktok only provides me with sigma grindset and nothing else

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alucard69, blackpilleditalian and kaligula567
Not reading alat but even @enchanted_elixir will once leave his nest 😢

4317519 1000016113

@Imretarded? @looksmaxxing223 @GlamourPursuer @Gaygymmaxx @MoggerGaston @MA_ascender

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, Imretarded? and Gaygymmaxx
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded? and kaligula567
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, Gaygymmaxx and kaligula567
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • So Sad
Reactions: kaligula567
  • Love it
Reactions: Jonas2k7
Will nigga I was at school whole day and didn t realise you are online now soweey😢😢
I will just make another life update rn and go to the gym too

• JFL
No way kaligula fucking life mogs me :incel:
Btw the only good thing I have going for me is good eye area lower third is shit as @enchanted_elixir

@Imretarded? @Jonas2k7

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Jonas2k7
Btw the only good thing I have going for me is good eye area lower third is shit as @enchanted_elixir

@Imretarded? @Jonas2k7
Well of course you don't mog me literally. I knew that :chad:

• So Sad
my fyp is 100x more blackpilled than .org. shittok is poison

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69