Should I do a 15 - 25kg lean bulk? [GYMCELS PLEASE HELP]

Zelenskyiv

Zelenskyiv

Gold
This was me last summer, 76 - 77kg, 184cm

I actually lifted for quite a while before this but I started out really weak and I maingained like a retarded jew so made little progress. I bulked about 10kg in 4 months after this with a shitty dirty bulk, realized I got fat and then cut again but it really demotivated me so now i'm around the same weight but I look a lot worse since I lost muscle.

I want to lose another 2 - 3kg by August and then do a proper bulk for the first time in my life. I wasted too much time basically making no progress so i'm going to have to sacrifice my face a bit. my question is, how fat could I expect to get by 90 - 100kg if I lean bulk from here? I will do everything properly this time.

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
My goal for when I cut next time is basically to look shredded at 80kg

manlet
do LL 6ft-6ft2 is manlet height

• JFL
Reactions: smoth
This was me last summer, 76 - 77kg, 184cm

I actually lifted for quite a while before this but I started out really weak and I maingained like a retarded jew so made little progress. I bulked about 10kg in 4 months after this with a shitty dirty bulk, realized I got fat and then cut again but it really demotivated me so now i'm around the same weight but I look a lot worse since I lost muscle.

I want to lose another 2 - 3kg by August and then do a proper bulk for the first time in my life. I wasted too much time basically making no progress so i'm going to have to sacrifice my face a bit. my question is, how fat could I expect to get by 90 - 100kg if I lean bulk from here? I will do everything properly this time.

ur tall so yes and stop skiping legs

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
No don't bulk

• So Sad
ur tall so yes and stop skiping legs
I was complete dyel back then, I benched 60kg and squatted 60kg for reps. At my peak meme bulk I was squatting 100kg for 5 and benching 80kg for 5. My chest is just subhuman idk why.

Now I barely squat 85kg and I bench 72.5kg for around 8 reps. I have put almost no effort into lifting for the past 6 months or so.
But I will go at it properly this time.

No don't bulk
I don't want to look like a dyel rape victim. I tried muh maingaing and it didn't work for me. I made more progress in 4 months of a dirty bulk than I ever did maingaining. As a natty with average genetics you gotta bulk.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000
I don't want to look like a dyel rape victim. I tried muh maingaing and it didn't work for me. I made more progress in 4 months of a dirty bulk than I ever did maingaining. As a natty with average genetics you gotta bulk.
You have been infected with the gymcel propaganda, I can tell by you saying "muh maingaining" and the fact you call 77kg a dyel rape victim.
If you had normal hormonal profile and diet you would be able to maingain up to at least 80kg including legs whilst staying sub 15% bf at your height

howd you grow your arms in width?. they look massive. mine only grow vertically. smh

/fit/izen larp

• JFL
You have been infected with the gymcel propaganda, I can tell by you saying "muh maingaining" and the fact you call 77kg a dyel rape victim.
If you had normal hormonal profile and diet you would be able to maingain up to at least 80kg including legs whilst staying sub 15% bf at your height
It isn't. My diet is good and as soon as I started bulking all my lifts shot up like crazy. It's how everyone does it, bro. Nobody who has any size "maingains". Bulk and cut cycles have been a thing since forever. I aim to only go for a 300-500kcal surplus daily.
howd you grow your arms in width?. they look massive. mine only grow vertically. smh
idk tbh all I do is regular curls and hammer curls for arms. Nothing more.

/fit/izen larp
there's a guy on /fit/ who uses my pics and asks about becoming a tranny. I only posted there once or twice but he posted like 50 times.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
@5'7zoomer why :unsure:?

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
And what is your diet
eggs, meat, vegetables, protein shake with 2 scoops until maintenance. After that I just eat a few biscuits for surplus. I went overboard last time and just started eating too much shit but that was my fault and I know where I went wrong. I asked about my diet on /fit/ before, I know it's good.