Should I Do a Looksmax Reset? Should YOU Do a Looksmax Reset?

Should I reset?

• Total voters
thecel

thecel

morph king
This is my only .org account, and I registered it nearly 3 years ago.

Over time, my experiences on this forum have gotten boringer. I get fewer reactions now than before; my rep ratio continues to decline gradually. My threads get less activity. My high-effort posts and replies get ignored more often.

A plausible explanation for my decline is ignorance. Literally. Members ignoring me.

When members ignore members, they usually never go back to un-ignore them. Therefore, the number of members ignoring a specific user (such as me) trends upwards as time goes on.

When a member is registered for 1 year, maybe 50 other members have ignored him. 2 years, maybe 100. And so on and so forth.

Given enough time, the proportion of the active userbase that has a specific old member on ignore becomes significant in size, such that the old member is excluded from a substantial slice of forum interactions.

Do you think it’s worth it to delete and come back in 3 months for a fresh start, starting again on zero users’ ignore lists?

Related Reading

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Deleted member 26448, Deleted member 24593 and 3 others
What's the point of spending 3 years here anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, Iblamejordan and thecel
Probably worth reading but idk what it says bc I ignored you

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, justbentbro, Deleted member 24593 and 1 other person
Not worth it imo. If you continue to write same things, nothing will change much. You need a whole new forum "personality"

• +1
Reactions: thecel and fauxfox
Why would people ignore you? You don't post low quality shit. I think this forum is getting more retarded as more kids flood in from social media.

Also if anything the users who started ignoring you from 1-2 years ago are mostly gone.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: fwhrcel and thecel
C0A4223F 8686 4628 9080 656157C0C347

Still yea I like the idea of leaving and having new forum identity

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
Where’re the graphs from, and how did they get the data?

web crawler of all posts

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940
How do they know if a user is ended?
“retrieval was performed during early January 2020, and our data thus consists of all public posts available at the time of retrieval, i.e. posts that had been published at any time before the retrieval and not been subsequently deleted

Active users have posted within 6 months before data retrieval and ended users are no longer posting on the forums”​

Doesn’t seem clear tbh

• +1
my shit also gets less reactions etc. who cares tbh

1 reaction of a good high iq user mogs 10 reactions of greycel dogs

• JFL
my shit also gets less reactions etc. who cares tbh

1 reaction of a good high iq user mogs 10 reactions of greycel dogs

Cope. All reactions are equal. Reactions are for rep ratio.

Cope. All reactions are equal. Reactions are for rep ratio.
rep ratio is meaningless

only thing that matters is agreements with high iq members

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and thecel
rep ratio is meaningless

only thing that matters is agreements with high iq members

Keep coping buddy I made a website for Looksmax rep ratios:

I can’t wait to make my final post on here.

If you’ve helped me in the past I’ll help you in return, the rest of these greycels can learn this shit on their own

• So Sad
  • JFL
I can’t wait to make my final post on here.

If you’ve helped me in the past I’ll help you in return, the rest of these greycels can learn this shit on their own

I hate that you see the forum as a useful tool more than as a home.

Fuck everyone who wants to use the forum to improve their lives outside of the forum. The forum IS LIFE. I joined the forum to live my life on the forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 20631
Keep coping buddy I made a website for Looksmax rep ratios:

man if u rly care about this shit im sorry to have to inform you that its over for you

• JFL
Also show the Top 5 Worst Rep Ratios

There’re only 5 registered leaderboard users. All the registered users are shown.

I made it that way because querying every fucking .org user would be insane on the servers. So members need to opt-in.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 20631
I hate that you see the forum as a useful tool more than as a home.

Fuck everyone who wants to use the forum to improve their lives outside of the forum. The forum IS LIFE. I joined the forum to live my life on the forum.
The forum should only be a tool, there’s no salvation in staying on here.

What else is there to do besides sharing and discussing information related to looksmaxxing? If you want a community of like-minded people why not start a private discord server?

This site is only going to get worse you need to find a more fulfilling and productive hobby

• So Sad
Not a word, wannabe khhv incel

• So Sad
If you want a community of like-minded people why not start a private discord server?

Because it’s a chat room not a forum. Like video chat versus YouTube. The former has temporary content and thus has nothing but low-effort chats (no one puts effort into stuff that others will only see for seconds), and the latter has permanent content and thus has substantial articles, guides, deep discussions, etc.

Because it’s a chat room not a forum. Like video chat versus YouTube. The former has temporary content and thus has nothing but low-effort chats (no one puts effort into stuff that others will only see for seconds), and the latter has permanent content and thus has substantial articles, guides, deep discussions, etc.
Then why not start a forum? You won’t find what you’re looking for on this forum, even then you’re trying to appeal to such a niche minority it’s genuinely pointless.

• Hmm...
no. it's worth it to read all the BOTB threads, more threads in the looksmax section and get off this site

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 20631
  • JFL
Then why not start a forum? You won’t find what you’re looking for on this forum, even then you’re trying to appeal to such a niche minority it’s genuinely pointless.

Hmm? This forum is the forum I want. How haven’t I found what I’m looking for?

Last edited:
no. it's worth it to read all the BOTB threads, more threads in the looksmax section and get off this site

Stop being a normie. Embrace the incel lifestyle.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
Why are you trans?

I have gender dysphoria, and I’ll transmax to gain the huge advantages of living as female (and to get rid of the dysohoria).

Hmm? This forum is the forum I want.
You’ll never get what you want, posts will further diminish in quality and it’ll continue to get boring.
The whole point of looksmaxxing is to escape becoming an incel, why are you on this forum if you go against the very philosophy of self improvement?

• +1
You’ll never get what you want, posts will further diminish in quality and it’ll continue to get boring.

The whole point of looksmaxxing is to escape becoming an incel, why are you on this forum if you go against the very philosophy of self improvement?

I don’t go against self improvement. I’m on self improvement right now. The difference is that rotting is something I want to do even when I’m ascended. I don’t view blackpill forums as a thing to avoid or to leave. The life of my dreams includes browsing Looksmax.org (ofc in the life of my dreams it’s far from all I’d do, but it’s probably at least 30 minutes a day). Though I go to the gym, work on my social skills, read, study, and learn, etc. at the end of the day I’m an Internet dweller and will always be that rotter type of guy.

wow, 3 years on org, you probably have become chad by now

• JFL
I have gender dysphoria, and I’ll transmax to gain the huge advantages of living as female (and to get rid of the dysohoria).
There are no advantages as living as a female expect social ones and you won’t get said advantages due to the fact you’re trans and won’t be able to pass.

You seem proficient at coding, why not save up for surgeries even if they’re on the extreme kind in your case. I don’t think transitioning is a fruitful endeavour

• JFL
There are no advantages as living as a female expect social ones

• Females experience emotions with greater intensity
  • Females’ lives are better on average
The points above mean that the higher quality of life as a female results in a higher level of happiness that’s MAGNIFIED because of the stronger emotions.

If average male life is -5 QOL and average female life is +5 QOL, and average female has a 3x emotion strength multiplier, that makes her experienced QOL +15. Numbers pulled out of my ass but you get what I mean.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
fair enough but the Incel lifestyle sucks.
my goal when coming onto this site was to get out of it but it only sent me deeper into the rabbit hole

• JFL
  • Females experience emotions with greater intensity
  • Females’ lives are better on average
The points above mean that the higher quality of life
Maybe as a female but that’s not what you’ll be.

Well it’s your life, I just hope you’re making the correct decision

• Hmm...
dnrd

• WTF
What if I already have a “female brain” tho?
Then why you want to transmaxx tbh. And no, you dont have a female brain, you wouldn't be here in the first place

• JFL
unfortunately, people discriminate over your trans related threads, instead of just ignoring them if they don't like them. but generic racebaiting threads about how "white people should have killed black people and native americans" are perfectly fine and get tons of attention.

based users will not ignore your posts though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593 and thecel
greycels only interact with water and racebait threads.

• JFL
This is my only .org account, and I registered it nearly 3 years ago.

Over time, my experiences on this forum have gotten boringer. I get fewer reactions now than before; my rep ratio continues to decline gradually. My threads get less activity. My high-effort posts and replies get ignored more often.

A plausible explanation for my decline is ignorance. Literally. Members ignoring me.

When members ignore members, they usually never go back to un-ignore them. Therefore, the number of members ignoring a specific user (such as me) trends upwards as time goes on.

When a member is registered for 1 year, maybe 50 other members have ignored him. 2 years, maybe 100. And so on and so forth.

Given enough time, the proportion of the active userbase that has a specific old member on ignore becomes significant in size, such that the old member is excluded from a substantial slice of forum interactions.

Do you think it’s worth it to delete and come back in 3 months for a fresh start, starting again on zero users’ ignore lists?

Related Reading

.org is just pure race bait and shit threads ive noticed im contributing to this im gonna make a thread I have low iq writing skills tho can you help me out with it bruv

• JFL
  • JFL
@TRUE_CEL how many people have my mans on ignore bhai

• +1
Im only ignored by 16 people

• Woah
Lol your content must be pretty shitty for that to happen

• JFL
  • +1