Should I do an mse for my subhuman palate would it fuck with other features etc

D

Deleted member 23840

Iron
2661C4A6 C8CB 4619 883F 28626CB066E7

MSE alone won’t help you. You need MSE and SFOT at minimum. I may be speaking generally, but don’t expect too much from MSE if you’re not going SFOT.

i got MSE and it did make some changes, but if I had planned for SFOT I would have gotten most changes.

MSE alone won’t help you. You need MSE and SFOT at minimum. I may be speaking generally, but don’t expect too much from MSE if you’re not going SFOT.

i got MSE and it did make some changes, but if I had planned for SFOT I would have gotten most changes.
U know how much that would cost ?

What is SFOT? Is that for the lower palate?
Yes do it, one side of my face has much wider palate than other and the only negative is the slightly too wide zygos (But idc because my midface is longish so it off-sets it, my zygos are naturally wide anyways so that is purely genetic) and wider nose but it mogs in every other way